Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a question

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Just a question

Hey ladies!

Which would hit the g-spot more, a penis with above average girth( but not huge) or a penis with a curve penis?

• I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for, but it really depends on the woman. Some women will tell you that the girth is more important, but others will tell you that their partners curve is just in the right spot!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I agree Ashlee and I'd also suggest it may depend upon the curvature of the penis and the technique that the man would use. Girth may do it as well but it really depends upon the two people, their likes and dislikes.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• And positioning...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlee T. View Post
          I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for, but it really depends on the woman. Some women will tell you that the girth is more important, but others will tell you that their partners curve is just in the right spot!
          Which do you prefer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlee T. View Post
            I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for, but it really depends on the woman. Some women will tell you that the girth is more important, but others will tell you that their partners curve is just in the right spot!
            Which do you think think is more important?

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
              I agree Ashlee and I'd also suggest it may depend upon the curvature of the penis and the technique that the man would use. Girth may do it as well but it really depends upon the two people, their likes and dislikes.
              Which do you prefer?

Comment

• My preferences wouldn"t matter. It would be your partners preference.
                That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I dont understand why men have this idea that the g spot or the paraurethral gland or Skeens gland is some how magically going to give a women an orgasm ? is there any science to say it actually does anything apart from maybe ejaculating female fluid ? Ive never tried to find it nor have I ever thought it was worth pressing as if it could produce an orgasm. Personally I thing you should just simply forget about the Skeens gland because its not a magic button that will give your partner an orgasm. Its a waste of time. It doesn't work. Its fake. I mean it apparently does exist if what I read is true but its not some special button you can press and then suddenly a womens going to have an orgasm. the only way I know to get a women to orgasm is to use your hands to caress a womens body for maybe up to 4 or 5 hours. Yeah I know its a shocker but thats the only way I know that you can get her to that space. Cunnilingus or orals sex is more likely to give results than rubbing her gspot or like I said using your hands. Women are by default usually inhibited and turning out the light is more affective than rubbing the g-spot. Dildos, **** rings, sex toys don't work. Its all nonsense and waste of time and money. Sex is about babies and women are aroused by getting pregnant. going bareback is exciting for them because they want babies. Forget about Gspot and start caressing her body with your hands.

Comment

• i find a well curved penis increases enjoyment in my cavities especially my mouth. probably because the unusual sensation due to curvature pushing gland tightly against my inners. variety is the spice of life so I always get excited by unusual sights like this. left curving hit my G with the gland so I always thrilled to meet a guy with a well sized "lefty".

Comment

• I'm pretty thick and my ex didn't enjoy being on top but loved doggy. Im also as straight as an arrow lol.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X