Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female pubic hair and sexuality

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Comment

• Personally, I enjoy a lady's form down there however. However, I find pubic hair to be very sexy.

Comment

• When I perform oral sex on a woman, hair there is a turn-off for me. Not the appearance of it, which I can take or leave, but the inconvenience of getting it in my mouth, stuck between teeth, etc., and trying to find a discreet way to get it out of my mouth before we resume kissing. Lasered or waxed is far far better! and lately, I have found that I much prefer being waxed myself.

Comment

• i have noticed that men are more comfortable if Our's is shaved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlee T. View Post
            It might sound crazy, but for many women shaving the whole area is easier than having to "groom" it.

In reality, unless you're going to go TOTALLY au naturale where the pubic hair is thicker than the Amazon rain forest and grows down the insides of your legs (not super cute in shorts or a skirt), you're going to have to do some amount of grooming. Trying to shave around parts of it and trim other parts with scissors or trimmers all the while maintaining a nice "shape" is quite a challenge and quite frankly, a nuisance.

So, while many men say they like it all natural, in reality, all natural is still well groomed.

On the other hand, shaving is super easy, quick, and done.
            I agree 100%. Once you start grooming it's easier to just shave all the hair off than to trim or groom. I shave almost every day when I shower; it's quick and easy. And I really enjoy the feeling of being clean and smooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Habiba View Post
              i have noticed that men are more comfortable if Our's is shaved.
              Personally, I love all the different styles. But having a little hair shows maturity, and I find that sexy. My personal favorite is my wife keeping a trimmed bush up top and clean shaven on her lips. She really likes me going down on her after intercourse, and this style makes it easy for me to clean her up and give her an amazing orgasm.

Comment

• Hi Everyone!
                I'm new here and I don't know where I can ask question or where I can get help.
                I need your help.
                I'm new in a relationship, My GF recently lost her virginity with me some 3 months ago. But she is always shy.Our first sexual experience was very nervous, she enjoyed it though but she is unaware of orgasm and anything related to sexual life. I told her a bit but I personally don't know about orgasm, or having orgasm and the feelings before or during orgasm as it's related to females. So when we first had sex sge never told me whether she had orgasm or not.
                But now when she's in quarantine I convinced her for masturbation, i guided her, We were sexting and she was fully aroused, I have recently read about squirting so I asked her for orgasm or squirting from masturbation, So she did what I said, First she played with her Clitoris but she started twitching her belly muscles and couldn't continue to rub her Clitoris as it was very sensitive.
                So I asked her to finger inside her ***** and try to squirt. She put her middle finger in and rubbed her upper side of vagina as i told her about g spot and soon she found it as it was rough and started to feel like she is going to pee while rubbing. I told her that you'll have feeling like you're peeing if you rub your g spot but you'll be squirting soon if you keep on. After 5 minutes she stared her vagina was grabbing her finger and feeling like someone is holding her finger inside and then releasing and then holding. So her vagina started this, She became confused as she was feeling like peeing and her finger was being grabbed so she soon pull her finger out and when she pulled her finger out, a lot of water came out of her ***** without pushing, she her bed was all wet, She sent me pictures but it was a pale yellow colour but it has no smell at all.
                I'm confused whether it's pee or she had squirting for first time.
                Please tell me if she's squirting or it's the pee she had released because it has pale yellow colour. I've read that squirting fluid is clear white or milky white but here it's yellow.
                But it all came out after these feelings like she was full aroused, while rubbing g spot she was having pee like feelings but not able to pee, her finger was grabbed so tightly and released and grabbed again and again as her vagina was gulping her finger.
                But she released yellow.
                Is it squirting or peeing?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X