Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semen helps with contractive orgasm in some women

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Semen helps with contractive orgasm in some women

Every woman's body is a little different from the other. That said, it is interesting how the biochemical process seems to work. Semen is known to contain the well known neuropeptide called oxytocin which has found to have some relation to pitocin. Oxytocin not only makes people feel good in a bonded sense but it can increase the good feeling and PC contractions associated with female orgasm.

Over the last year or so, my partner and I decided to try and see if there was any noticeable difference in the effects of semen during her orgasms vs. without. It isn't scientific by any means but what we did was quite simple. On many occasions, I would manually stimulate her clitoris, G-spot, vagina, and gently her cervix with my fingers. On each occasion, I brought her to full orgasm. The difference was that half of the time I would introduce my semen into her via my fingers and the other half of the time, I did not. I would just pull out and ejaculate on her mons (upper pubic hair area) prior to starting manual stimulation so I had it there close. We agreed that she wouldn't know if I introduced semen into her with my fingers or not so it could be somewhat unbiased on her part.

Of the times I did all the finger action with semen present, her orgasms not only were more powerful and of longer duration, but her orgasms seemed to come on sooner as well. I noticed that her upper legs would shake during. The most interesting part was that her vaginal and PC muscle(s) would contract noticeably more so. At first, the contractions would be more consistent followed by sporadic post contractions of which she said were all were highly pleasurable as well.

Now as I said, is this a scientific test? No I am not claiming that at all and I realize that every woman functions just a little bit differently than the other. This was just something we both wondered because she says she feels much more satisfied when I ejaculate inside of her in general. So take this for what it's worth but it does make sense if you study the biochemical side to all the different ingredients of semen and how it is known scientifically to have multiple effects on a woman.

• On a more scientific side to it all, I thought this study this was interesting. outbound link removed
    Last edited by Claret; 05-20-2019, 11:04 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Funnily enough, I bought peanut butter from the supermarket yesterday! I had a peanut butter sandwich this morning: delicious. I wouldn't attempt to make...

Today, 05:51 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to I dont trust Mother

I can understand your feelings about your brother: he should've known better than to take and squander your mother's money. Because - as you know - he...

Today, 05:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to So nervous about my first pap smear

I second Ashlee T's post.

It'll be over before you know it and will be painless. You could talk to the nurse doing the pap smear and tell...

Today, 05:40 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to What kind of music do you listen to?

I am definitely a pop princess when it comes to music! I love Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Pussycat Dolls. As you can tell,...

Today, 05:34 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Reply to hello all

Welcome back, Olympia!

Today, 05:32 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X