Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increased warmth inside vagina just prior to intercourse

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Increased warmth inside vagina just prior to intercourse

No matter the woman, I've had this happen in every situation. It seems when every woman is hot and bothered (truly wanting and needing sexual intercourse) their vagina literally is much warmer inside. I remember when I started having sex with a past girlfriend. For months prior to that next step of first intercourse, we would just play around as in I would insert my fingers inside her and get to know her body as she would also mine. We would just make each other have orgasm by manual stimulation while exploring (playing doctor) for lack of better terms. But she was never as warm inside as she was the first time we started intercourse, of which she initiated and asked for. I vividly remember the night she asked me to penetrate her for the very first time. She still had her underwear on while sitting on the couch with her legs parted. As I put my hand over her vulva to part it, I noticed that she was much warmer almost feverishly inside. I have noticed this physical trait every time I have sex now from any woman. It manifests when she initiates intercourse because she wants it. Not because I was in the mood first but because she is majorly turned on ahead of time. Its an amazing biological manifestation. Do other women also notice this response when they are the ones wanting and needing intercourse?

• When women and men are preparing for intercourse, the blood supply to the body ( in particular those areas ) the vulva, the penis, breasts etc. is increased and expands those veins. This is why the clitoris can become engorged, the face flushed, breasts and nipples become erect and a number of other physiological actions occur.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
      When women and men are preparing for intercourse, the blood supply to the body ( in particular those areas ) the vulva, the penis, breasts etc. is increased and expands those veins. This is why the clitoris can become engorged, the face flushed, breasts and nipples become erect and a number of other physiological actions occur.
      Makes perfect sense. I think its amazing how the body works in this way.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X