Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clit sensitivity-help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the past couple of weeks all of a sudden for no known reason, my clit has become extremely sensitive, to the point where it is negatively impacting my sex life; things I would normally love have now becomes intolerable.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this, or has any idea what it could be. As well can anyone recommend good sensitive clit friendly sex toys.

Thank you very much.

• If sex is painful stop doing it because it just makes it worse. There is too much emphasis put on the clitoris. Sigh. Why people persist with the same old bad ideas is frustrating for me. Tell your boyfriend to caress you all over with gentle, careing and ultra careful strokes, avoid erogenous zones initially. Go out for nice meal, enjoy the sun and the romance of life. then heaps of foreplay, constant hand caressing all over your body. start with your hair gentle playing with your hair. A hair massage then play with your back by drawing little circles on your back. gentle circular caresses around and around up and down in and out over and around constantly. Do that for hours upon hours until his testis's are aching. You can even try an oil massage as a form of foreplay. Start with caressing the non erogenous zones then much later caress the erogenous zones. Inner thighs, outer thighs, tops of legs backs of legs. you get my idea ? your neck is very sensitive so caress that also and around the ears which are very sensitive. I never use sex toys because that has more to do with commerce than sexual enjoyment. Sex is really the thrill of getting pregnant that's what turns you on. toys I don't think work because they cant get you pregnant. A guys that's naked with an erection that's bareback arouses you find him attractive and you want his baby. Try that and see how you go.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X