Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

I know this is probably going to sound like a windup but it's a genuine question. And a warning to fellas: any comment along the lines of "come give me a blowjob if you like it so much" will be completely ignored, I'm mostly interested in the female perspective on this, though I'll also be happy to hear from guys as long as it's to do with their personal experience with female partners. I'm not looking to hook up with anyone, so don't bother.

Whenever I talk about sex with my female friends and the subject of blowjobs comes up, most of them say they just do it for their partners, because they want to give them pleasure, but they'd happily do without. As for swallowing, not one of them says she enjoys it. They either avoid it altogether, or swallow as little as possible. And all of them hate the taste and can't wait to get it out of their mouth afterwards.

Me, I started giving BJs at 14 (I know, early bloomer) and have always loved it. As you can imagine, once I did it to one guy (just because he asked) word spread very quickly round the school and the requests became very frequent and insistent. I wasn't a complete **** so of course I rejected many of them, but I was also very insecure and desperate to be liked so... I did comply probably more than I should have done. Basically if the guy was remotely attractive and managed to corner me alone at a party, it was pretty much guaranteed that I'd end up sucking him off. This caused me all sorts of problems and I was glad to finally leave school at 16 to go to college. By that point I had collected all sorts of nasty nicknames and was despised by just about every girl in the school. But that's all in the past.

My point is: yes, maybe I did it partly out of a need to be liked, but I also really, genuinely liked doing it. And to this day, that hasn't changed. It's my favourite thing to do to my husband and unlike all my friends, I actually love the taste of semen, to the extent that I never want hubby to cum inside me. To me it seems like a waste, I much prefer it if he withdraws and I finish him off with my mouth. I get the impression that he would often quite like to cum inside me, I imagine it must be hard for him to always pull out at the last minute, but he knows that's what I like so he goes along with it. To me, there's nothing like the feeling of warm cum shooting into the back of my throat, then running down it when I swallow. I love how the taste lingers in my mouth for ages, which is exactly what most women hate. I know they all drink water, coffee or whatever as soon as they can to get rid of the taste, but I deliberately avoid drinking because I find it incredibly sexy to keep tasting my husband's seed while I go about my daily life, making dinner, washing up etc.

Sometimes it doesn't even need to be at the end of a sex session. Hubby could be sitting in front of the telly in the evening and suddenly I just get an urge to blow him off, so I'll unzip him and do it there and then. He's never exactly complained, but sometimes I do wonder whether he'd actually prefer to be left alone to watch TV but doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I'm afraid to ask because if he says it's true, I'll feel like I have to cut down on these quickie BJs and I honestly think I'd really miss them. It's a real addiction!

People will just think "good for you, you enjoy it, your husband enjoys it, what's the problem?" and I guess that's the best way to look at it, but I'm just curious to find out if I'm completely alone in this, or there's other women out there who feel the same way.

• Hey! Welcome!

I don't see anything weird about it. Much the same, there are men who deeply enjoy giving oral sex. You enjoy it and all the things associated with it. Nothing wrong with that and nothing weird about that. When we like something, it is only natural to want to do more of it.

Now, if this because a true addiction issue where you were putting your safety, your marriage, your job or other aspects of your well-being at risk in order to do it....I'd say there is more to this than just enjoyment and would recommend you seek help for sexual addiction. BUT...it doesn't sound like any of those things apply.

And...aside from myself, I know there are other women here over the years who have posted on this same thing, stating that they really enjoy giving BJ's.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I'd agree.
      I think it's uncommon with us women to enjoy it, or to admit to enjoying it, but I think lots of us actually do. So, what you're describing doesn't seem to crazy to me.

Comment

• Oral sex is both empowering and submissive at the same time, in my opinion. The fact that you like it as much as you do tells me that you are secure in your sexual skills and desire to provide pleasure. That is not only confident, but extremely sexy. I can only reasonably assume you have a pretty good marriage and your husband is happy and makes you happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
          I'd agree.
          I think it's uncommon with us women to enjoy it, or to admit to enjoying it, but I think lots of us actually do. So, what you're describing doesn't seem to crazy to me.
          I think that's my point exactly, I often wonder if more women enjoy it than we think, just because so many of us are afraid to admit it. I suspect even some of my friends who pull faces when we talk about swallowing, actually quite like it but are maybe afraid to sound like total w**ores so they go along with the general consensus. I'm probably guilty of this myself: I've admitted to liking BJs but I always talk about wanting to please my husband. I'd certainly never confess to them that I like the taste of his semen or that I hold it in my mouth because it turns me on, I'm sure if I did they would be horrified and never invite me out again!

Why is it that we girls are so afraid to admit these sorts of things? I bet guys don't have this problem, if they like the taste of a woman's juices they are probably quite happy to tell their friends and have a laugh about it. But I guess this is a social issue, if we started talking about why it's so much harder for women to be open and honest about their sexual desires, this thread could go on forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus_66 View Post
            Oral sex is both empowering and submissive at the same time, in my opinion. The fact that you like it as much as you do tells me that you are secure in your sexual skills and desire to provide pleasure. That is not only confident, but extremely sexy. I can only reasonably assume you have a pretty good marriage and your husband is happy and makes you happy.
            Yes, all of the above Zeus. Always been comfortable with sex and hubby and I were very experimental in our younger years. Family life makes it harder to be spontaneous but I have no doubt that as soon as our offspring flee the nest, we'll start getting more kinky again. Hubby has cuckolding fantasies that we've never acted upon, but I'm entirely open to the idea, when it becomes a possibility (at the moment it's just not practical).

Comment

• I know exactly what you mean. When our kids leave the house, we will increase the kink again. As well. And I can appreciate your husband's fantasies too. I too enjoy the stag fantasy. I really enjoy my wife being pleasure. And if she wants to play, I am all for it. Keeps things spicy and fun.
              Originally posted by GillBlack View Post

Yes, all of the above Zeus. Always been comfortable with sex and hubby and I were very experimental in our younger years. Family life makes it harder to be spontaneous but I have no doubt that as soon as our offspring flee the nest, we'll start getting more kinky again. Hubby has cuckolding fantasies that we've never acted upon, but I'm entirely open to the idea, when it becomes a possibility (at the moment it's just not practical).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X