Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend has pain during sex

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Girlfriend has pain during sex

My girlfriend is experiencing pain during different types of sexual activities. She's described it as a sharp burning sensation that is very specifically located near the opening of her vagina. She experiences this pain with any contact on that specific spot (finger, tongue, etc.) regardless of the intensity of the touch, but doesnt have any pain anywhere else. I'm guessing it's possible it may be her hymen since she's never had penetrative sex with a penis or anything bigger than a finger. Lubrication is definitely not an issue and a yeast infection doesn't seem likely either since she doesn't show any other symptoms of that. I'm just looking for any information anyone might have on this and how I can help her have a pain free experience.

• It could be a result of an intact hymen but doesn't quite sound like it. It could also be vulvodynia. Does she see an OB-GYN?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hongxuantan View Post
      My girlfriend is experiencing pain during different types of sexual activities. She's described it as a sharp burning sensation that is very specifically located near the opening of her vagina. She experiences this pain with any contact on that specific spot (finger, tongue, etc.) regardless of the intensity of the touch, but doesnt have any pain anywhere else. I'm guessing it's possible it may be her hymen since she's never had penetrative sex with a penis or anything bigger than a finger. Lubrication is definitely not an issue and a yeast infection doesn't seem likely either since she doesn't show any other symptoms of that. I'm just looking for any information anyone might have on this and how I can help her have a pain free experience.
      Its hard to know without more information ? Is she aroused during sex ? A women's vagina lubricates itself if she is sufficiently aroused there no need to provide it artificially by buying a lubricant. Still if she isn't getting wet naturally then you should buy lube and apply lubricant. still what you need to try to understand is why is she sore ? well if your technique is bad or sloppy, or amateurish then that is most likely the reason. But it may not be the cause. In our life if we are working hard and long days then that's a problem because we get exhausted and run down. Does she feel like sex or is it you that is initiating it ? Stress is a real sex killer. You maybe both need to set aside rest and relaxation maybe two days off if you are very busy hard working family. Another problem is diet. You must eat high quality food with lots of micro nutrients. macro nutrients important also. food affect how you feel and your stamina and strength. We as humans naturally like sex if the sex is pleasurable. we don't like pain. If you want sex from a women then make her like it. Its not what you like its what she like. if you like oral and she don't like then don't do it. Also another thing I think is true and that is sex is kinda revolting to a women and this is an impediment unless we can get a women aroused. Arousal is what makes a women want sex and desire sex. always look after yourself and your appearance. Naturally we are attracted to a man that is fit, healthy, and clean. A women notices your finger nails, toe nails, you hygiene. Your teeth, your hair and the way you dress yourself. you know yourself you are attracted to young, healthy, lean, girl or women. same for women she like healthy, clean, fit, strong and lean man. the biggest problem a man has is his own impatience. We as men want to ejaculate as quickly as possible but that is not good for a women. You must spend time getting a women aroused. Arousal is not just what you do with you hands, your technique its also your willingness to be a good man and caring man and a loving man. women see through deceit and insincerity. If you are kind, loving, gentle, patient and willing to put time into improving her enjoyment then eventually it will not be you that is trying to get sex from her it will be her trying to get sex from you. So to get her aroused you need to be romantic. Show you that you love her and mean it don't do it just to get sex because a women will see through that mask. It must be real genuine and honest. You make if good for her because you want to enhance your own desires. Give pleasure to her to enhance your own pleasure. When her pleasure is 200 % then your own pleasure will also be 200%. this is the fundamental all men fail to understand. You must give genuinely and lovely like because you love her. Most men lack intelligence, empathy, and sensitivity and just fulfil their own selfish needs which doesn't include the women. What most men don't understand is that beyond average good sex is a heightened level of arousal that only a very few men enjoy and are able to achieve. A women's orgasm is the ultimate key to your own heightened sexual pleasure far beyond you what most men think or perceive as the ultimate. Poor rich men go to prostitutes trying to get good sex but the best sex comes from a women that loves you. Not a women that only wants to make money and wants you out of there as fast as possible. Sex can be great but love and sex together is the ultimate in happiness and great life. Hand caressing a womens body slowly, gently, very lightly, ever so light like a feather touch. this stupid idea of grinding away at the vagina or vulva or trying to somehow get a women aroused by g-spot arousal is stupid and brainless. some guy writes a book and makes a big bag of money telling everybody the road to g-spot orgasms when don't work. Sure the organ does exist but trying to press some imaginary button is just idiotic. The thing I learnt is that you don't want to hone in on the clitoris and start grinding it because all that does is make is red and sore. too much stimulation is just as bad as a lack of stimulation. finding what works is no easy task. you must be subtle and not spend too much time in one area. hand caressing a women body works. that I know from experience. the big question is can you caress a womens body for maybe hours ? If your partner is sore around the vaginal open already you have a problem because she learnt sex is painful. that's not good. bad lover cause dyspareunia then later to vaginismus. so you must stop and think carefully what is the issue. bad technique ? STD ? I don't know only you can determine the problem. remember hand technique slow, gentle, smooth, caressing all over her body for as long as possible. inner thighs, outer thighs, all the way down to her feet. abdomen, same arms, back, abdomen, breasts, hair and scalp. women like you to play with their hair. also there ears, neck, especially are very sensitive areas. trace your fingers around her ears. swirling into her ears but not too much because very sensitive. this caressing has a cathartic affect it relaxes them and arouses then at same time. I usually start at the head. Kissing is erotic to a women if you know how to do it right. Building up emotions between you and your loved one greatly improves your relationship and that comes from the way you treat her and how you make love to her. don't forget to come up from behind her and put your arms around her even caressing her breasts gently while you do that. even little things like that is when arouses a women. hold her and not because you want to get her into bed strategically but because its a nice feeling between you and her and it makes her feel safer and loved. the important thing to understand is the difference between trying to get sex and just being a loving and caring man that genuinely loves your partner, wife or girlfriend. women see through the insincerity when its real feeling of love, honestly and loyalty that builds a beautiful strong, and happy and content women that will love you till you die.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

05-28-2020, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
      • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
      • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
      • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
        he's at higher risk
        his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
      Working...
      X