Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naked attention

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Naked attention

Would you go to a nudist beach/resort?

• In a word, no.
    I used to mistakenly think that these places were for folks that enjoy their nakedness. I'm told that, at least the ones in my region, are quite different. I'm not really interested in the activities that are rumored to go on there.

I enjoy being nude, however.
    I can do that at home, and often do spend extra time without clothes on at home. I'd not shy away from a topless or nude beach I suppose, but again, in context and depending on the sort of attitude and environment there.

Comment

• I went to nude beaches many times. It was a place to swim without getting sand in your shorts. One I frequented was a family friendly beach. Alas, laws changed and enforcement increased. No point in becoming a sex offender for getting a full dose of sunshine. Probably Europe is the best place for nude beaches these days. I've never been to a nudist resort. I consider them in a different group.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• A woman i work with at the fire station frequents a nudest camp site with her partner.

I have no issues being naked but question ones interest being there solo.

Id much rather be in a nude surrounding of people who simply enjoy the attractiveness of others but without the predatory pretext.

??????
        ????
        ???

Comment

• I always find it interesting how different and similar people are naked. It saddens me when people, especially women have body confidence issues, because i would almost guarantee that most men would be attracted to every type of body when presented naked. Women always have some physical element in the naked form that is perceived as attractive, whereas men can be attractive to women in a far more complex way. Which is probably why naked men are far less beautiful and a turn on. The penis is definitely not a beautiful attribute when compared to breasts, hips, bum, legs and vagina of a woman. Whilst obviously women are perceived as beautiful and attractive for their mind and soul for men too, the initial attraction is more apparent in women. I firmly believe that all women are truly beautiful on the outset.

Comment

• I was on a work trip once with my male boss (who, fortunately, I was also very good friends with). On our last day in that city, we decided to go to a local lake/walking area for enjoyment of the beautiful day. When we arrived, I noticed an odd sign in the parking lot but didn't pay it too much mind. Soon after we began our walk around this beautiful lake, we realized this was a nudey lake. 99% of the people we saw were men.... walking the trails totally naked except for maybe hiking boots. As we began to look around, there were naked men sunbathing all over the rocks, too. We were obviously, TOTALLY out of place and got quite a chuckle out of this experience.

It just....isn't something I believe I could ever do. I have no issue with others doing it. I'm just far too modest around those I'm not super close with.
            "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Top 5 Drinks Which Helps Lose Weight

Drinks containing ginger, carbonated water, apple cider vinegar, water, and protein shakes are top 5 drinks, which can help to lose weight....

02-21-2020, 03:50 AM By TerenceBlacker
            • Reply to Old member

If that's genuinely the lifestyle you want, then honestly, it's not that difficult to find those arrangements in the US. They are more and more common,...

02-20-2020, 08:03 AM By atskitty2
            • Reply to I can't get over it!

I'm very sorry for your loss. That's a devastating loss that, I can imagine, could really never be fully recovered from. Have you been seeing a grief...

02-20-2020, 07:52 AM By atskitty2
            • Reply to Old member

Kiyomi being not sure tells me that she is almost certain that she doesn't want to continue with the previous arrangement. It will be hard finding someone...

02-19-2020, 04:10 PM By jns
            • Reply to Old member

I've talked with my ex and Kiyomi, he wants to get back together, Kiyomi is not sure about it. I'm bisexual and doubt I could ever be happy without having...

02-19-2020, 11:16 AM By chaya

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• What do you mean by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, commonly known as PCOS is a health condition that affects 10 million women in the world. Genetics, as well as environmental...

02-18-2020, 10:51 PM By laiqadm
            • I can't get over it!

My baby was stillborn. It's been two years now but still, I can't get over it. Also, I couldn't conceive after that. So, I am looking forward to adopting...

02-18-2020, 09:13 PM By Emily2020
            • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
            • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
            • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
            Working...
            X