Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First vaginal orgasms

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• First vaginal orgasms

How old were you when it first happened? Do you have them regularly? What does your partner think of them?

• I've never had a true vaginal orgasm. I'm 35 years old and have been sexually active since age 15. Vaginal penetration feels so incredibly good but I can never quite "get there" from vaginal penetration alone. I have to have direct clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. Vaginal penetration alone is pleasurable but ultimately frustrating because I feel like I'm approaching an orgasm but can never get there.

That said, I still love penetration. I can orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone, but my orgasms are much more intense if I combine clitoral stimulation with either vaginal or anal penetration. I love the feeling of being stretched and filled up that comes from penetration. I find that I stimulate my clitoris almost instinctively while being penetrated.

When I'm having sex with a partner, I play with my clitoris using my fingers while being penetrated. I'm usually able to have multiple orgasms this way. I think my partners enjoy me playing with clit and having multiple orgasms because it makes the experience more exciting for them feeling and hearing me when I have an orgasm.

When I masturbate, I like to combine penetration with clitoral stimulation. I like to use a dildo or butt plug for penetration while using a vibrator on my clit. This usually leads me to have many, many orgasms, often combined with squirting.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

05-28-2020, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
    • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
    • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
    • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
      he's at higher risk
      his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
    Working...
    X