• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pm to BD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm to BD

BD sent you a pm on 5-12
    if you didn't receive; I will resend it ..
    thanks

I got it. I've just been very busy.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

thanks for trying anyway, BD!
      must have to hit 800 exactly

Comment

Actually, it is set to 100. But apparently, it isn't an automatic thing. Something I have to do.....I'm just not sure what. lol

Comment

Amy, there is an order of precedence on titles. Your poster of the month will probably mask others. For a veteran status, I believe it is 800 posts and a year of membership.
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by jns View Post
            Amy, there is an order of precedence on titles. Your poster of the month will probably mask others. For a veteran status, I believe it is 800 posts and a year of membership.
            I am no longer poster of mos, so that can come off my name (old news)
            doesn't need to be there anymore

Comment

BD has been handling the titles. She'll have to alter it. The Poster of the Month used to have the month and year on it. People would keep those titles for years.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Hey folks. The "title" that shows up under your name has nothing to do with it. In the profile there are user groups that determine who is in what status. You are in the Gold member group and the Poster of the Month group. The Secret Lounge is set so that it SHOULD apply to anyone in the Silver (or above) group. From this side of things, there is no reason I can find that amy would NOT have access to the Secret Lounge.

My only option at this point is to check with Emerge and see if they can help to figure it out.

Comment

wonder if poster of month came off and gold member went on....it would work?
                  Beautiful Disaster

Comment

Working...
                  X