• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pm to BD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amy40
    started a topic pm to BD

pm to BD

BD sent you a pm on 5-12
    if you didn't receive; I will resend it ..
    thanks

• Beautiful Disaster
    replied
    I think I fixed ya. Yours was set as a custom title (like jns mentioned) because I did an override when you were poster of the month. I removed that and selected "no custom title" and now it lists you as a Veteran Member. Is that what you were wanting?

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Originally posted by amy40 View Post

today I hit the one year mark and nothing new appeared
    I believe your WH poster of the month title is overriding the status change as it did for me several years ago. Maybe BD can fix it by removing the WH poster of the month title.

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    Originally posted by Stillness View Post
    It used to be 100+ posts, then Little changed it to 800 & 1 year. At that point it would automatically allow entry unless she manually did it when a person was nominated. Maybe it's still working like that?
    today I hit the one year mark and nothing new appeared

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    Originally posted by jns View Post
    For a veteran status, I believe it is 800 posts and a year of membership.
    nothing new appeared, as in Chit Chit area
    today, I hit one year

Leave a comment:

• Beautiful Disaster
    replied
    I'm still in communication with the site owners.........waiting on a response.

Leave a comment:

• Stillness
    replied
    It used to be 100+ posts, then Little changed it to 800 & 1 year. At that point it would automatically allow entry unless she manually did it when a person was nominated. Maybe it's still working like that?

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    wonder if poster of month came off and gold member went on....it would work?
    Beautiful Disaster

Leave a comment:

• Beautiful Disaster
    replied
    Hey folks. The "title" that shows up under your name has nothing to do with it. In the profile there are user groups that determine who is in what status. You are in the Gold member group and the Poster of the Month group. The Secret Lounge is set so that it SHOULD apply to anyone in the Silver (or above) group. From this side of things, there is no reason I can find that amy would NOT have access to the Secret Lounge.

My only option at this point is to check with Emerge and see if they can help to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    BD has been handling the titles. She'll have to alter it. The Poster of the Month used to have the month and year on it. People would keep those titles for years.

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    Originally posted by jns View Post
    Amy, there is an order of precedence on titles. Your poster of the month will probably mask others. For a veteran status, I believe it is 800 posts and a year of membership.
    I am no longer poster of mos, so that can come off my name (old news)
    doesn't need to be there anymore

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Amy, there is an order of precedence on titles. Your poster of the month will probably mask others. For a veteran status, I believe it is 800 posts and a year of membership.

Leave a comment:

• Beautiful Disaster
    replied
    Actually, it is set to 100. But apparently, it isn't an automatic thing. Something I have to do.....I'm just not sure what. lol

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    thanks for trying anyway, BD!
    must have to hit 800 exactly

Leave a comment:

• Beautiful Disaster
    replied
    I got it. I've just been very busy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X