• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preventing Infertility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preventing Infertility

I'm a citizen of Canada. My age is 32. I don't have any child because I'm an infertile woman. I cant have any child. There can be many reasons that a woman cant have any child but unfortunately, mine is unexplainable. Yes, you hear that right. I don't even know the reason why I'm infertile even not any doctor in the world knows. Actually, I'm an alcohol addicted woman which can be the reason I'm infertile today. At some point, my weight was 68 and it was reduced to 52 before marriage. Weight reduction is also one of the reasons for infertility. We women should maintain an appropriate weight if we want to get pregnant. Smoking has also negative impacts on fertility. If you want to get pregnant or want to have a child just stop smoking. Before expecting to get pregnant, a woman needs to make sure that she is not doing any of such thing.

Welcome to WH, samantha.holly.

Are you saying that you don't produce viable eggs?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

They visit the sanctuary on this day to favor the record books otherwise called haal khata. Likewise, water-filled earthen pots, finished up with green coconut and mango leaves are set up at the door BHappy New Year wishes for friends

Comment

Working...
      X