• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

New to women's health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to women's health

It's been a long time since I've belonged to any message boards. Just looking to connect with other women for advice & tips.

welcome to forum!
    always happy to see new members

Comment

Welcome to WH, daydreamingincarolina!
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Welcome welcome!!!! We're glad you're here.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

welcome! what sorts of topics are you interested in?

Comment

welcoome to WH
            Last edited by life balance; 02-14-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. You will be very glad you joined!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I am 47 and in the beginning stages of menopause. Never know when I'm going to have a period and the hot flashes are a beast!

Comment

Best wishes on your journey through menopause.
                  I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                  Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

I can relate. I had a major hormonal shift a couple years ago, and have begun what I believe to be menopause. No period for 6 months now, haven't ovulated for....maybe 2 yrs? I'm a mess physically, but doing very well. I'm 44.

My hormones had dropped dramatically and quickly, sending me into a horrible phase beginning 2 yrs ago. Docs really had no answers and hadn't really seen or heard of such fast changes and had no suggestions other than mood altering drugs, which I refused.

Long story short, I am cruising along now hormonally but waiting for what happens tomorrow; )
                    It's a guessing game, and keeping a sense of humor will help greatly!

Comment

Working...
                    X