• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

34 yo male here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 yo male here

Hi there! Name's "Dave" here...and I decided to register and see if I can learn more about women. Personally, I find women fascinating but I'll be honest, I know nothing about them and figured this is the best way to learn. I'm single, and almost all of my friednds have been guys (have only had a couple of female friends but none currently). I probably have mild Asperger's and hence I have very eccentric interests and am quite shy and tend to keep to myself nowadays.

Hope I can make some virtual friends here!

welcome to WH
    enjoy your stay here

Comment

Welcome!

I really look forward to hearing from you. I've been training a guy at work I suspect is on the spectrum.
      "Those sowing seed with tears
      Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

We are so glad you joined us! I suspect you can learn a lot here and also help us, as a man and also a man with Asperger's.

Have you searched the forums for threads of particular interest?
        If you aren't finding anything, or if the thread is years old, please feel free to make a new post and open up the discussion! We'd love to help you.
        Take a moment to review the site guidelines and enjoy!
        Again, welcome aboard!

Comment

Thats for the warm welcome to those who posted here! Look forward to joining the discussions!

Comment

Working...
          X