• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

Hey!
    Glad to be a part of this forum
    I was really unhealthy, but know I am finally in control of my health and feel better than ever.
    I'd love to chat with anyone about health topics etc

Have a great day and stay awesome!

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to WH! If I may ask, why were you so unhealthy? Now you're better, how did you go about improving your health? I look forward to reading your posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
        Welcome to WH! If I may ask, why were you so unhealthy? Now you're better, how did you go about improving your health? I look forward to reading your posts!
        (lol is this how you reply...? i used the quote button but is this the right way to reply)

Thanks for the welcome!
        for about three years (grades 9 - 11) I had a really unhealthy diet + I played a lot of sports so it was really stressful on my body
        then grade 11 was depression and acne (restless sleep, panic attacks in sleep, hypothyroid symptoms etc) ;.; In general I had a lot of food sensitivities and cravings (especially sweets).
        Then I tried to fix my diet (with that mainstream health advice: juicing, no sugar, little carbs etc), and that was the worst thing I have ever done I was a walking corpse...

Then my dad was reading an article on health, and I also started reading and this is what I started (and stopped XD):

- no pufa's (polyunsaturated fats)
        - no more soy
        - trying to reduce estrogen
        - trying an anti stress diet
        - improving intake of vitamins and minerals
        - reducing stressful workouts
        - eating small meals throughout the day.
        - avoiding all (or at least most food that can be allergenic to sensitive people)
        - using red light therapy (especially on the thyroid gland)
        - epsom salt baths
        - carrot salad (to clean the intestines and help dispose of estrogen)

It take's about 4 years for pufa's to leave the body... so I still have a ways to go, but at least I am starting young XD

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
          Welcome!
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X