• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello (belatedly)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello (belatedly)

Aussie male here 72 years of age. Live in Australia and enjoying all your company.

Ha! My thought was correct that you are not in the US.

I'm glad you posted here, and decided to stick around awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      Ha! My thought was correct that you are not in the US.

I'm glad you posted here, and decided to stick around awhile.
      Thanks Kitty, for me this site is a revelation. Somewhere to discuss important subjects with predominantly like minded people. Many of the things I've discussed here I could never talk about with friends etc.

Comment

I'm glad we can provide the confidentiality you needed and hopefully help in some way.

Comment

Hello and welcome! You are a good age. You must have a lot of wisdom and will be able to guide us on the right path!

Comment

Hello

Comment

You're right, easygoing: there are many topics on here that can be discussed, where they cannot be discussed elsewhere. Friends and family are biased in that they know you and give you advice on what THEY think is right, rather than taking a view from a distance. I hope you know what I mean! Basically, people unemotionally involved can sometimes offer better advice than another involved in a situation. This is what therapists do. And that is why they are so good at their job. It seems cold, but actually it benefits the victim better than otherwise. Plus, there is the lack of prejudice and aggression [usually]. That's how I see it.

Comment

Hi All,
                New member and thought of saying Hi before posting on other threads. I am here to share some health tips, hope to see you around.
                Injectable Botox Gold Coast
                Last edited by ConradConroy; 03-13-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X