Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone
    I'm Kaylyne, married to Neil, and gave birth to our first child (Monty George) October 2017.
    Hoping to get to know some of you very soon.
    Please do take care and stay safe.

By the way, I am in the UK, I do hope and trust that's alright.
    Last edited by Kaylyne; 05-10-2018, 05:42 AM.
    Come What May Count Your Blessings

• Hi Ellen.
    Thank you so much for your very lovely kind wishes.
    Because I was so determined to have a completely natural birth, with no epidural, gas etc. the little guy upon arriving into the world decided to reward me with a third degree tear, which to say the least was extremely uncomfortable and painful.
    However all is well now, and we are still finding it difficult to believe that Monty is now coming up to being 7mths old.
    Come What May Count Your Blessings

Comment

• Hello Kaylyne. Congratulations on your son! I look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Sex with Mother in Law

My dad has ejaculated into me at times. Not every time...

Today, 12:42 PM By Dr Christine
      • Reply to AC7

Ah, I’ve never heard of an ethical vegetarian.

I haven’t eaten animal flesh since 2003 (at least not knowingly or intentionally). That’s...

Today, 10:38 AM By Stillness
      • Reply to AC7

There are a lot of "ethical veGETarians" that have no problem with the dairy farms...where cattle are treated really poorly. I am just pointing...

Yesterday, 08:10 AM By atskitty2
      • Reply to AC7

The ethical vegans don’t eat dairy for that reason. It’s interesting how they view things. I found out recently that some of them will eat eggs and...

01-19-2019, 12:51 PM By Stillness
      • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, I'm a fairly quiet person too. Not shy. People mistake that for many things, and misunderstand it all the time. I'm ok with that. I choose to...

01-19-2019, 08:54 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X