New Here

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• New Here

Hey ya'll! I'm new to the site. I am here to get advice and give any when I have it. I don't have many girlfriends so I decided that this may do some good. I have lots to talk about and am anxious to meet new people.

• Welcome to WH, mzpinkymonroe! There are loads of great people on here: you've come to the right place! I look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Sex with Mother in Law

My dad has ejaculated into me at times. Not every time...

Today, 12:42 PM By Dr Christine
    • Reply to AC7

Ah, I’ve never heard of an ethical vegetarian.

I haven’t eaten animal flesh since 2003 (at least not knowingly or intentionally). That’s...

Today, 10:38 AM By Stillness
    • Reply to AC7

There are a lot of "ethical veGETarians" that have no problem with the dairy farms...where cattle are treated really poorly. I am just pointing...

Yesterday, 08:10 AM By atskitty2
    • Reply to AC7

The ethical vegans don’t eat dairy for that reason. It’s interesting how they view things. I found out recently that some of them will eat eggs and...

01-19-2019, 12:51 PM By Stillness
    • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, I'm a fairly quiet person too. Not shy. People mistake that for many things, and misunderstand it all the time. I'm ok with that. I choose to...

01-19-2019, 08:54 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X