Hi there!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hi there!

Just joined this site. Hope to enjoy conversation here and meet others.

• Welcome to WH! I look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

• Hi Popcorn! Nice to meet you!

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Hi atskitty2! Thank you.

Comment

• Hello and welcome to the forums, jump right in and tell us more about yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
              Hello and welcome to the forums, jump right in and tell us more about yourself.
              Hi and thank you. I have pets I love, dog, birds. A little Shih Tzu dog and 2 parakeets that are beautiful with white, blue and grey on one and blue, white and black on the other. I don't have any children but they are my family.

Comment

• I love animals myself, Valeriesvoice! However, I don't actually own any. There are two cats that visit my dad's house every day. They love their dreamies! One is a gorgeous white and the other is a tortoiseshell. She has the most amazing eyes: one blue and one green. The male cat is very friendly and just loves rolling around in the hallway, stretching his paws. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a cat lover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                  I love animals myself, Valeriesvoice! However, I don't actually own any. There are two cats that visit my dad's house every day. They love their dreamies! One is a gorgeous white and the other is a tortoiseshell. She has the most amazing eyes: one blue and one green. The male cat is very friendly and just loves rolling around in the hallway, stretching his paws. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a cat lover!

Those cats sound adorable! I have had many cats in my life.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Acne

Acne, Pimples is a very common issue. Due to hormone changes, medical condition, fast food are the reasons for acne. Use natural products for acne. Avoid...

Today, 03:03 AM By asrhairtransplant
                  • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, very good words.
                    I believe that getting out of the comfort zone is the best way to express yourself and your potential.
                    I met a lot...

Yesterday, 09:19 AM By HughFennell
                  • Hi all!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie as you could’ve guessed!

My name is Elvy. I am 55 years old. And I have been struggling with...

Yesterday, 09:06 AM By Elvia Page
                  • Reply to The Road to Recovery

Hi and welcome!
                    I am new here myself. I have been struggling with infertility for the longest time. I have quit trying a while ago, and know due...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Elvia Page
                  • Reply to Next revolution(s)

Dude, not two minutes ago I worked out listening to MF Doom talking about taking over the world, then I come to this site and see your icon looking just...

Yesterday, 08:48 AM By Stillness

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Accepting Who You Are

I am coming to accept who I am as a person. I will always be quiet and reserved: that is who I am. And I can't change it. I will always be emotional and...

01-14-2019, 07:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Hi all!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie as you could’ve guessed!

My name is Elvy. I am 55 years old. And I have been struggling with...

Yesterday, 09:06 AM By Elvia Page
                  • Next revolution(s)

According to you, what will be the next revolution(s) ?...

Yesterday, 08:28 AM By Maximus
                  • Compatibility between keto diet and HIIT

Hi,
                    I have been trying to use keto diet, not overly strict, but first keeping my carb intake/day under control.
                    In doing so, this affected...

Yesterday, 08:34 AM By Maximus
                  • Yeast, bv or something else?

Hello ladies! I'm Dana- 31 years old, married, no kids and definitely not pregnant. It's my first time posting about anything like this... I'll try to...

01-22-2019, 11:12 PM By Little_flower
                  Working...
                  X