• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

Just joined this site. Hope to enjoy conversation here and meet others.

Welcome to WH! I look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

Hi Popcorn! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi atskitty2! Thank you.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums, jump right in and tell us more about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Claret View Post
              Hello and welcome to the forums, jump right in and tell us more about yourself.
              Hi and thank you. I have pets I love, dog, birds. A little Shih Tzu dog and 2 parakeets that are beautiful with white, blue and grey on one and blue, white and black on the other. I don't have any children but they are my family.

Comment

I love animals myself, Valeriesvoice! However, I don't actually own any. There are two cats that visit my dad's house every day. They love their dreamies! One is a gorgeous white and the other is a tortoiseshell. She has the most amazing eyes: one blue and one green. The male cat is very friendly and just loves rolling around in the hallway, stretching his paws. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a cat lover!

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                  I love animals myself, Valeriesvoice! However, I don't actually own any. There are two cats that visit my dad's house every day. They love their dreamies! One is a gorgeous white and the other is a tortoiseshell. She has the most amazing eyes: one blue and one green. The male cat is very friendly and just loves rolling around in the hallway, stretching his paws. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a cat lover!

Those cats sound adorable! I have had many cats in my life.

Comment

Working...
                  X