• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for let me joining the world Woman's Health Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for let me joining the world Woman's Health Community

I am glad that got a chance to join Women's Health community.
    Would be happy to share more about Vinyasa yoga and its health benefits. Feel free to ask me any questions related to the spiritual side of yoga practice or Yoga Asanas related to the body.

Namaste

Welcome, Vinyasa Yoga. Your craft sounds very interesting. I am sure many on here will be intrigued. I look forward to reading your posts!

Comment

Hello Vinyasa Yoga,
      I also joined forum just few days back and it’s my first post. I am struggling with the unwanted weight gain because of my lazy routine and bad eating habits in past few months and that is why I started doing yoga but at beginner level. I don’t know much about that. I hope here I will learn lots of new thing with you wonderful people.

Comment

I've actually lost weight, which I am very happy about. I've stopped the ice cream, crisps, biscuits, sweets: mostly everything [apart from chocolate!]. I just do not eat the rubbish I did a year ago. It didn't take willpower and I have not been struggling with cravings too much. I do eat a little chocolate to give me energy and control sugar cravings. I eat a healthy dinner each night. I do a lot of walking and do the odd yoga session. My weight is going down slowly albeit, but going down. I don't want to be fat.

Comment

That’s great Popcorn&Candy. I always keep thinking about how I used to eat. Things are improved but I cheat at least once almost every day! I just don't feel filled without taking carbs and sugar. Starting phase one of South Beach following week and I am feeling optimistic but also concerned that I will cheat. I am trying to be more in control and responsible. I always knew a lifestyle alteration would be tough but I want to be successful this time.

Comment

Working...
          X