Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone*

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hey everyone*

I'm new to the forum.
    My name is Christian have 30 years and I come from London. I just joined here because I found it interesting.
    Hope to have a good time here

• Hi Christian! Welcome to WHI!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Hello, Christian. I look forward to reading your posts!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Weird lump on perineum

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about this weird thing that I have. I have a small lump just beneath the vulvar opening, on my perineum. It seems...

Today, 10:19 AM By flowerybox
      • Reply to AC7

It is hard to have self control when faced with a delicious meal! LOL.

Today, 06:21 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to PTSD

I was interesting in reading your post, MrMr. I can only imagine what you went through, so I won't condescend you by saying I do. But PTSD is common in...

Today, 06:20 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Do You Consider Internet Work "Work"?

I could not live without my computer, MrMr, so you're right with what you're saying. Blogging/Facebook/everything else, does help mental health. Maybe...

Today, 06:14 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Gender Identity, Expression, and Why It Matters – Discuss

I absolutely agree, Lakewolf Whitecrow.

I am sorry for what you went through. You should never have been targeted for being you are were...

Today, 06:06 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Weird lump on perineum

Hi all,

I wanted to ask about this weird thing that I have. I have a small lump just beneath the vulvar opening, on my perineum. It seems...

Today, 10:19 AM By flowerybox
      • PTSD

Interested to hear from partners of ex servicemen and how they deal with their partners PTSD?

I've always thought that I've "gotten...

06-01-2019, 10:25 PM By MrMr
      • Do You Consider Internet Work "Work"?

I do.

I am always on Facebook and the suchlike. I realize it sounds like spam, but it is legit. I also have my books being sold online and...

06-08-2019, 04:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Gender Identity, Expression, and Why It Matters – Discuss

Do you feel that your gender identity, or the way you express it, falls outside of the “norm”? Maybe you have a friend or family member you're concerned about? Have you – or a loved one – eve...

05-28-2019, 12:09 PM By Ashlee T.
      • Glad to be here!

I found this site via my subscription to another writers’ site...and boy, I’m glad to be here!

I haven’t been published since the ‘70’s-‘80s,...

Yesterday, 11:39 AM By Lakewolf Whitecrow
      Working...
      X