Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone !

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hi Everyone !

My name is Dr. Yoram Harth. I am a board-certified Dermatologist with a particular passion for helping people with acne. Among others, I was a research fellow at the Department of Dermatology Columbia Presbyterian in New York and a winner of the Wall Street Journal Europe award for his innovations in the treatment of acne. Currently, co-founder and chief medical officer of MDacne, a San-Francisco based company, that offers. AI-based, physician-free personalized acne treatment. I would be more than happy to help with any questions that you may have on acne and more specifically adult acne.

• Hello and welcome to our forums. We are always looking for persons with expertise in their fields. I would just like to ask you to read our "rules and regs" and to reiterate that we do not allow any type of advertising or self-promotion that would or could be interpreted as solicitation for patients or money.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X