Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello all

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• hello all

hello members of womens-health.

• Welcome to WHI, AngelaGoza.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Comment

• Hello again WH, it has been a long while since I have visited. I wondered about a bit and noticed many many changes and found some familiar names and topics! May stay a bit longer and return another day..... Looking forward to getting to text with the new names...And banter with the older ones!
      [COLOR=purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Welcome back, Olympia!
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hiya, JNS!!

Comment

• Welcome Angela!
            And welcome back Olympia!

Comment

• Hello, atskitty2!

Comment

• Welcome back, Olympia!

Comment

• Hiya, Popcorn&Candy!

Comment

• Hello, Olympia!

How are you? I am good. Anyhow, it's good to have you here!

Comment

• I am quite well, thank you. After viewing this site I have noticed a HUGE change from previous times. Being aware that change is important, I do miss the ease and frequency of communications. Due perhaps to things I am not privy....
                      Anyway, Thank you for the welcome back.

Comment

• Hey Olympia! Welcome back!

I'm not sure if you peeked in much during our "great depression", but the site died off several years ago. Literally, down to practically no one except a small handful of us. We worked very hard to ramp things back up, but we were not successful and had almost no support from the site owners.

Fast forward to this time last year when someone bought the site. His name is Chris. Immediately, he contacted me and we have been working (literally) hours a day since to turn things around. He is passionate about our cause and totally committed. As part of that turnaround, Chris worked on a complete redesign of the site to make it more visually appealing and user-friendly. In addition, we launched a blog site for informative, high-quality articles on women's health topics. We link them on the forums so our members can read and discuss.

Traffic is finally starting to pick back up! Nothing happens overnight, but we are finally seeing great progress in the right direction.

Change is hard. But the new site is actually much, MUCH easier to use than the old one. The old site got so buggy that people quit coming as a result.

I hope you'll stick around. We've missed you.
                        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Chris has done a fantastic job.

I love this newly designed site! It IS much easier to use and navigate. A job well done.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                          X