• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

Help me

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help me

    The biggest pain for a man is his infertility. We are married for 3 years. Iím fertile very well but my husband has a problem of the infertility. His ability of erect is also going down. I loved him soo much. We went for the checkups on different clinic. The doctor told us sad news. That he had a harmon problem. And this condition can lead to the deficient in semen production. And there is no effective treatment. Is there anybody who has a similar problem. Can somebody suggest me any good clinic or treatment. I really loved him. And I want to have his baby. I hope there will be any treatment. Iím too worried about him. What if he left me alone. Please help me.

  • #2
    Welcome to WH!

    Is he producing any good sperm?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

    From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia


    • #3
      If he does not produce enough sperm or viable (living) sperm you may not ever be able to have his child. One thing you and he may want to do is to harvest his sperm and when there is enough viable sperm have invitro fertilization. This could take a long time and be very costly.


      • #4
        Hi there. How are you? I am sorry to hear about the problem. I know you are worried enough. It's natural as well. Have you consulted with any doctor? What did they said? I heard there are some medicines for this? What about invitrio fertilization? You may go for adopting a baby. It will suit you the best. Loving a deserving child is beautiful. Stay happy and blessed. I hope you become a happy and healthy mother. take care.


        • #5
          Hi there. How you doing dear. Well There should be allot of medicines for erection problem. Your husband must try them. Don't worry about any other thing. Just try to take care of him. I think now he wants your support. Of course he do. The other you told he has is his infertility. That is the main issue. That problem has nothing to do with it. Still that is a very big issue. I think you guys go and get some other treatments. I think you must try things like there are available certain procedures in the market. Try to consider them my friend. I hope you two get your child soon. Best of luck dear.