• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom's problems after working day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom's problems after working day

Hello. My name is Sophie. I decided to share some interesting aspects of my mommy's life. All of us sometimes have to work after your child starts to visit a kindergarten. We return home late, we are tired, but we're still moms so have to spend time with our children. And often after a long working day, there is a feeling of heaviness or pain in the legs. Feeling quite unpleasant and brings discomfort. At these moments you mainly want to lie down and relax. There are many different ways to let your feet rest. And I like every girl I know some secrets. I often keep my feet in cool water, in water with sea salt. Also, I use special creams; I do or make trays or baths with special components. And after the baths, I use a foot massager.
    It well enhances the effect of other means. Since I do the pedicure by myself, I visit salon rarely. The massager my master pedicure advised me and I began to look for a shop where I can buy it. And then I came across and finally I chose a great massager. Due to fairly accurate characteristics, I spent only 2 hours to choose it. Now my weekdays are much more pleasant and easier. I'm going to give the same massager to my mom, as she is a pharmacist and she is always on her feet.

I like this! I may buy myself a foot bath. It is very relaxing. Whenever someone wants to be pampered, their feet is the first step [no pun intended] to feeling better. Anyhow, a great post!

Comment

Hi Sophie,
      It's such a nice gesture to show love to your mom, and that you care for her. I also bought something for my mom last month. It was a wrinkle-removing cream. An Olay product (capsules, to be precise). She's not a working lady like yours but deserves to shine, all the same, I think. And it's about time you posted picture of that massager you bought. Since you say that it's been an ease for your feet. I shall purchase it for my home as well. Although, I don't have that aching problem on my feet. I might gift it to my elder sister. She stays outdoor more... Thank you again! Love xx

Comment

Hi, Sophie. This is so sweet of you. I hope this made your mom happy. Isn’t it the best feeling in the world seeing a smile on your parent’s face? I think so it is. You posting this here is an inspiration for people. They get motivated to do things for their parents. I think it’s really nice of you to do this. I appreciate your post, and the thought you put into it. One day your kids will do the same for you. You know how kids are. They get so inspired, so easily. Keep teaching them good things by doing good. I want to do something for my mom now. A foot massager is a great idea. My mom will feel so relaxed. She can sleep peacefully too. Thankyou!

Comment

Hello, Sophie. This is so sweet of you. I hope this made your mom happy. Isn’t it the best feeling in the world seeing a smile on your parent’s face? I think so it is. You posting this here is an inspiration for people. They get motivated to do things for their parents. I think it’s really nice of you to do this. I appreciate your post, and the thought you put into it. One day your kids will do the same for you. You know how kids are. They get so inspired, so easily. Keep teaching them good things by doing good. I want to do something for my mom now. A foot massager is a great idea. My mom will feel so relaxed. She can sleep peacefully too. Thankyou!

Comment

I second MonicaG's post. You did put a lot of thought into your post and others will do so for you. Again, a wonderful post.

Comment

Sophie how much you take care of your mom. Great, it’s really a good and nice thing that everyone should do. Mothers are the great blessing of GOD. Infact she is the second personality in this world after GOD who loves you much more than yourself and even others. I always tried to make my mom’s life comfort. You care because you know the hardships of your mom’s life. One day you will be on this post and get a reward. So as far as the matter of her tiredness then I would like to share my tips with you. you may find them helpful. Try to press her dress before her arrival. So that she takes clothes and have a shower right after the entrance to the home. Shower would release her stress and makes her body lightly. It feels like you have burden out some heavy things. The second tip is Take a tub full of water according to the temperature outside. Then mix with some drops of lemon in it. Some anti-bacterial liquid which will kill the germs. After washing try to put some VAX or cream on her heels. It will prevent their heels from cracking. Then try to give her a message with the help of pores of your fingers.
              Last edited by spiko12; 02-15-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I love this very good idea sophie your mom will very happy she feel very relax.Good job dear.

Comment

It is good. I alos thinking about to buy it

Comment

Working...
                  X