Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can only reply to certain posts??!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Can only reply to certain posts??!

I just signed up here. I am only seeing the "reply" button on certain posts. Does my account have to be approved before I can post and reply here regularly??

• Welcome xraychick.

The fact you can post a new thread means you are all set to go. There could be a glitch with your computer, ie) google chrome seems to prevent some things and fire fox doesn't.

I had difficulty myself at the office the other day but at home, no problems here at all.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Ok. I do use Google Chrome here on my laptop. Thank you.

Comment

• I just use Internet explorer it works fine for me.

Comment

• I use Google Chrome and I haven't noticed any problems with this site.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
          ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• Certain public-view forums require 3 or more posts to interact in them - I believe it's only the Beauty-themed forums. This is due to the staggering amount of spam they would otherwise attract.

If you have recently reached 3 posts, it can take the forum software about an hour to recognize it and "promote" you accordingly.
            <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Old member

A post I agree with, atskitty2.

I do think - chaya - that if you have made up your mind, then go with it. Follow your heart. Only YOU can...

Today, 01:39 PM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to Top 5 Drinks Which Helps Lose Weight

Drinks containing ginger, carbonated water, apple cider vinegar, water, and protein shakes are top 5 drinks, which can help to lose weight....

02-21-2020, 03:50 AM By TerenceBlacker
            • Reply to Old member

If that's genuinely the lifestyle you want, then honestly, it's not that difficult to find those arrangements in the US. They are more and more common,...

02-20-2020, 08:03 AM By atskitty2
            • Reply to I can't get over it!

I'm very sorry for your loss. That's a devastating loss that, I can imagine, could really never be fully recovered from. Have you been seeing a grief...

02-20-2020, 07:52 AM By atskitty2
            • Reply to Old member

Kiyomi being not sure tells me that she is almost certain that she doesn't want to continue with the previous arrangement. It will be hard finding someone...

02-19-2020, 04:10 PM By jns

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• What do you mean by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, commonly known as PCOS is a health condition that affects 10 million women in the world. Genetics, as well as environmental...

02-18-2020, 10:51 PM By laiqadm
            • I can't get over it!

My baby was stillborn. It's been two years now but still, I can't get over it. Also, I couldn't conceive after that. So, I am looking forward to adopting...

02-18-2020, 09:13 PM By Emily2020
            • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
            • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
            • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
            Working...
            X