Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removed a Few Active Threads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Removed a Few Active Threads

I removed a few threads that were active because they were full of trolly posts.

Feel free to re-start any discussions that may have been removed now.
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

• Ah, Little. I was afraid age got the best of me and that I had dreamed up a rather boastful poster.
    "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

• Consider it a bad dream. It's all over now
      <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Too bad in a way - that guy was kind of fun. (Okay not really.)

btw, I never told any of you this but I am actually a fighter pilot. I do that on Saturdays - just got done flying a mission over Turkey and now I'm checking in here at WHF. During the week I'm also a prominent inventor. I've CURED CANCER and in fact President Obama called me into the Oval Office to thank me last Monday. They took photos but the NSA hasn't approved them for release yet because my patent for THE CURE won't be granted until August, and besides I have to decide which of my 17 holding companies to liquidate first so I can purchase Pfizer and start making the antidote. Never mind that you can't verify any of this because WHAT I SAY IS TRUE and it will be proven if you ask me a question about candy bars and I answer correctly!
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I looked up some of Something_Awesome's posts that were a bit racy and see that they are still here so I don't know what posts were targeted. Maybe it's that I've become forgetful in my old age.
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Perhaps, jns, Claret, our resident "charging matriarchal elephant" will enlighten you as to what you missed here today.
            I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• Jen, the person was a . . . fill in the blanks. I would have played along further except for his asking that young girl to PM him. To me that was not acceptable especially given some of the things he had said. I was out for the last couple of hours, what else transpired?
              That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
                Too bad in a way - that guy was kind of fun. (Okay not really.)

btw, I never told any of you this but I am actually a fighter pilot. I do that on Saturdays - just got done flying a mission over Turkey and now I'm checking in here at WHF. During the week I'm also a prominent inventor. I've CURED CANCER and in fact President Obama called me into the Oval Office to thank me last Monday. They took photos but the NSA hasn't approved them for release yet because my patent for THE CURE won't be granted until August, and besides I have to decide which of my 17 holding companies to liquidate first so I can purchase Pfizer and start making the antidote. Never mind that you can't verify any of this because WHAT I SAY IS TRUE and it will be proven if you ask me a question about candy bars and I answer correctly!
                Oh but you forgot your degree in cosmetology, astrology, quantum physics, master scuba diver, alpha male, targeting women that will never out do him because he was genius level in all earthy matters. Not only is he a high achiever but it was his personal truth that he was telling us. You forgot he also was a medical doctor, but couldn't save his girlfriends aortic aneurysm, but he trained special ops in all things military, oh and his personal friend the wrestler (we all know who he was didn't we?) that he took down in a flash. And on, and on, and on.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't do it anymore.
                That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I didn't even read it all, just Claret's reported posts. Did I miss out? Should I go back - for science?

Comment

• You might want to Little. There was some quite humorous content. But at least CW got a good recipe out of the deal. Let's not forget the guy was a master chef, when not fighting evil in the Middle East and elsewhere, and when not asking young girls to pm him, and when counseling on what and what does not constitute abortion, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret View Post
                      Oh but you forgot your degree in cosmetology, astrology, quantum physics, master scuba diver, alpha male, targeting women that will never out do him because he was genius level in all earthy matters. Not only is he a high achiever but it was his personal truth that he was telling us. You forgot he also was a medical doctor, but couldn't save his girlfriends aortic aneurysm, but he trained special ops in all things military, oh and his personal friend the wrestler (we all know who he was didn't we?) that he took down in a flash. And on, and on, and on.

I'm sorry but I just couldn't do it anymore.
                      You forgot, he used one of my favourite lines here, in his opening thread... Wait, he's been lurking, reading, judging, gathering, ....................................
                      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Wait, my fiancé is a Master Chef... This is getting worse

Sorry guys, I just woke up, not even awake, missed all of that bar the "recipe"..............

Comment

• It was a lively day here on the forum, CW. We lost a valued member who was a master of everything. I think he had to go, since with him on board, the rest of us mortals were superfluous. No one could ever advise better or more fully than he, so why bother?

But he did leave his legacy in the form of a recipe which you said you might try out - the appetizer with asparagus. Last time I looked, that thread had been spared. I'm tempted to try that one myself, although now that he's been banned, given his superpowers, I fear that the recipe might yield an improvised explosive device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claret
                            Jen, the person was a . . . fill in the blanks. I would have played along further except for his asking that young girl to PM him. To me that was not acceptable especially given some of the things he had said. I was out for the last couple of hours, what else transpired?
                            Last I saw he seemed to be taking a breather after you hit him on the PMs in his "men and boys" thread, but I assume there was more. He was also a FEMINIST.

Little - you could look for science but it might end up being more a crime against humanity.
                            [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• That's all right BadBoy, I got plenty recipes up my sleeve, no point exploding yourself, we can improvise

Personally, I suggest you wrap those suckers in bacon and cook them, maybe sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, even better, mozzarella and a 30 second grill thereafter.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              Working...
                              X