No "report" button

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No "report" button

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• No "report" button

I notice now that there is no way in which we can report problematic threads, advertising, links or self-promotion. Will this be put back in place?
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

• You can "flag" what you used to report and it has the same basic effect.
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Okay, thanks I didn't notice that. I thought it was for another reason.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I have tried to flag spam but got an error message. I have no idea if the flag went through.
        "The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." Despair.com "Dysfunction"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X