Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Error Messages

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Random Error Messages

All right, I'm curious. Is anyone else having problems replying to threads? I'm receiving random error messages while typing a response, then when I hit "post," I get another error message stating "You are not authorize to make this post." I have learned to copy and paste my replies in a document before attempting to send. I have to log out, log back in, go to the post and click restore. And then, only part of the message is restored. Thankfully, I have the backup copy to pull the remainder of my response from. Am I alone here?

• Sounds similar to the issues the site was having a year or so ago. I do a lot from the mobile app, and don't encounter those issues. When I've been on pc lately, I haven't had issues.

Comment

• This renewed revamped site is so much harder to use. Their responses and numbers must be way down. They've taken a cookie-cut website and plopped it down and it just isn't working and should be changed back. They need to get their money refunded. All the spam is still here as well.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Thanks for the response ladies. Maybe it was a random issue but it happened when replying to Kitty's post day before yesterday and then again yesterday. Claret, I received your message, thank you for the feedback. To be honest, I wondered if you received my message because the new site isn't as user friendly and for me has behaved erratically lately. (Of course, I'm not very tech savvy!) I liked the older format better too. There are several long time members I haven't seen in a while.

I miss functions we had before like the ability to easily see who is online without having to hover the curser over a blank box and being able to see how many people are viewing particular categories. A reply function would be nice with messaging. I suppose for now, if we want to ensure a message is private the only way to respond is by "composing." I imagine the admins have their hands full trying to iron out the kinks.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
        • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        Working...
        X