Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forum activity level

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Well I am sorry everyone I been away suffering some health concern but I am doing better now. Plus I was out of town in the east freezing my freakin butt off last week. But I back now, then I missed the birth of Cape son Jack it's good to see some old familiar members again on WH.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• wow has this place changed. there is hardly any activity anymore. i have not been here in some time. not sure how long. i think it was when you updated the site. this new site takes FOREVER to load pages. makes it difficult to move around in the sight. you start wondering if the sight is working. too bad. this had always been a great place.

Comment

• Sometimes i want to drop by more often, but so ltd time and it takes a while to load, yes. But i will still drop by once in a while. Do too!

Comment

• I'm bumping this post because clearly this is still an issue. I have been coming and going on WH for many years now, and I have never ever seen this level of inactivity. Typically even when the regulars are coming and going there is a steady flow of random folks popping in to post various issues/topics. Now.....there is just nothing. What has happened?
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I'm surprised too! I haven't been here for a while because of life issues and now, everything's different!(I understand it's part of life.)
            But seriously, the traffic is non existant! I remember reading new life situations every day and now everything I see came in a month
            ago. What happened?

Comment

• It's pretty sad. I don't even see the usual Moderators online. I come on once every other week in hopes things will change. I think this site is dead. Feel like it has been abandoned by whoever owns it.
              Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Well I guess it's up to us to revive the dead!
                I'll find something of interest to post about if you all will!

Comment

• I'm all for reviving the site, but the site owners need to make some technical updates to make the site faster. Feel like we are in the dial-up days with this site.
                  Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• Wow, I just noticed an improvement in the site. Once you read a post, the "unread message" disappears from you inbox. Maybe somebody is listening!!!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    Working...
                    X