• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masturbation addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation addiction

Hi. I was just after some advice and/or opinions on my situation. I am 40 years old and married. I have a very high sex drive and have to masturbate usually at least 5 times a day. Is that excessive could someone pls tell me there thoughts. I can masturebate to orgasm 6 times in one session. I have always masturebated my whole life with my first memory doing it at probably 11 years old. My problem was just is I honestly can't help it. If it is a problem. I masturbate driving in my car. In the toilets. In my shed. Pretty much everywhere I can. I could be walking down the street and see a beautiful woman and I get a feeling in my penis that I need to come.
    Does anyboby else need to mastutbate that often.
    Many feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

How does that affect your relationship with your wife?
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

My wife knows I masturebate a lot. But she doesn't know exactly how often I do it. It has caused problems in the past but I've told her I have to do it. Accasionaly it still cause problems if i just start doing it in bed without trying for some sex OFF her first. But I usually know if she doesn't want sex and I need to help myself so I just do it.
      My wife masturebates in front of me And has told me off some OFF her solo sessions. Which she knows drives me crazy because I wasn't there to watch. I really don't think it should be a problem to her at all because I want and need sexual relief more than her and as I have told her I'm masturbating on my own I'm not out trying to pick up

Comment

I'm not an expert, but I think there's a big difference between and addiction and a high sex drive.

Addiction causes mental, physical, or social problems - often all of the above. Wanting to avoid those problems is often what motivates the person to want to change.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Is it interfering with your job?

Are you bothered by how frequently you have the urges?

Comment

No it doesn't it doesn't really interfere with anything. I mean I can make myself cum really fast. But if I'm home alone or in the car somewhere secluded then it can take up a fair bit of my time because I can masturbate for hours. Even if I do cum. I just keep going. I can cum several times even in a short session.

Comment

The only time it bothers me how often I get the urges is when I am unable to do it

Comment

Would you regularly prefer to masturbate over other hobbies, like basketball or building models?
                In other words, is there balance in your life?

Seems like it's not a problem in any real way, but it seems like an unhealthy preoccupation. To me, any activities that monopolize our attention are not a healthy place to be in our life. Whether tennis, or our occupation, or sex, eating, etc. We all need balance mentally and in our activities.

Comment

your welcome....just the info I found

Comment

Hi Amy40. I have many times gone a bit to far so to speak and taken skin off and yes it is very painful.
                    Even though I may have just cum a few times in succession I can usually continue masturbating and work myself up till I'm ready to cum again then just vary the speed and of stroking to hold off my orgasm. Then when I can't take it anymore I have found I can make orgasm 4,5 even orgasm 6 just as intense or more intense than the first one.
                    I can always reach orgasm with my wife. Usually to quickly. As during sex I am unable to control my timing.
                    Its not that I replace sex with my wife with my masturbating. It's just that I need regular relief.
                    I don't know if I have anxiety as such but I do have depression and I thought people with depression lost there sex drive. Thank you for your thoughts.

Comment

It is always fantastic to reach your orgasm with your husband/wife or with your partner. It's more satisfying and you can feel the "LOVE".

Comment

Working...
                      X