• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove stretch marks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove stretch marks

Hi everyone out there! I gave birth recently to a chubby baby boy. And now i want to get rid of my stretch marks. Have tried all kinds of creams and solutions. Can anyone tell me some natural treatment which i can try at home please?

Essential Oil Treatment:

Take regular oils like almond or coconut.

Add a few drops of essential oils like rose, geranium, lavender, myrrh or Helichrysum.

Use this mixture to massage on the stretch marks for at least 30 minutes. It will help reduce the
    stretch marks quickly.

it gives you results when you follow it regularly and apply in the nights.

Comment

Unfortunately you may never completely get rid of those stretch marks. These are caused by the stretch and breakdown of collagen under the skin. Collagen may not return to its natural state and the skin that lays on top will not revert to it's pre-stretched state as well. You can minimize them with a good essential oil, collagen treatments at your doctors and exercise will tighten up the stomach muscles and the skin.
      My opinion, you got them from something wonderful. Don't let them dictate your life, wear them with pride.

Comment

Definitely follow gofitmantra's advice. Unfortunately, you cannot get rid of stretchmarks completely, but you can reduce the look of them. Cocoabutter is also very good at dealing with them. Do apply regularly and they should be reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Claret View Post
          Unfortunately you may never completely get rid of those stretch marks. These are caused by the stretch and breakdown of collagen under the skin. Collagen may not return to its natural state and the skin that lays on top will not revert to it's pre-stretched state as well. You can minimize them with a good essential oil, collagen treatments at your doctors and exercise will tighten up the stomach muscles and the skin.
          My opinion, you got them from something wonderful. Don't let them dictate your life, wear them with pride.
          Exactly!!

Comment

Claret is right. You did get them from something wonderful. If you are still bothered by them, then you could use bio oil. Most chemists sell it.

Comment

Working...
            X