• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

invisibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

invisibility

how does one make themselves invisible while logged on?

can't find it under settings?

Most of the times I am on WH (now WHI) I am listed as such. Once in a while my icon doesn't show up while I am online. Quirky.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

guess the moderators got the gift with the site changeover, lol

how do I get it?
      Last edited by amy40; 07-28-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Why is it a gift? I prefer my icon to show up.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by jns View Post
          Why is it a gift? I prefer my icon to show up.
          you're icon is back

I saw you, lol
          Last edited by amy40; 07-29-2018, 04:49 AM.

Comment

it was an easy way to see posts, clicking on the icons on the page bottom
            often 3 or 4 of the mods on at same time so I'd just click on each to see if any new posts by u guys

often, logged on WH if I saw that BD, atskitty, or you on at same time as you all often post

Comment

I've been on almost none lately amy, so if it's showing me online, it could be another glitch, or the fact that I had my user/pw remembered on my tablet. So it may show me online all the time. The app is no longer supported, and the mobile version-I'm struggling to get used to, so I've been able to get to the computer very little.

I'm not sure why it's important for you to be invisible, but as far as I know, you can still browse the site while not logged in. You just can't post. Log in, post, log off quickly.
              The site has not made it's major change over yet, as I understand it. I'm glad you've found in the new site, all you were missing.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                I'm not sure why it's important for you to be invisible,
                I'm glad you've found in the new site, all you were missing.
                cause if some can be, why couldn't everyone have the option?

thanks, think I've become addicted as my posting ave. is 15/day, lol

Comment

Working...
                X