• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to read Messages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to read Messages?

I have just tried opening my messages and a notification tells me I'm not authorised or something similar, has anyone got any idea what's going on/happening or better still a way to fix it.

Thank You.
    Come What May Count Your Blessings

Please don't quote me but I believe you must have a certain number of posts before some features of the forums are available to you. Were you wanting to post a message to someone or did someone say they'd posted a message to you?

Comment

Claret is correct. We have our private messaging feature set to only become activated once a user is more established here. This is a protection for our members against spammers who may join and immediately begin posting and sending private messages to our members.

At the same time, you will also not be eligible to receive messages. If someone attempts to message you, they will get a notice that you are not able to receive messages at this time.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
      X