Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have just consult withe the doctor.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I have just consult withe the doctor.

HI, ladies!

I came up with the question that why is it hard to get pregnant? How can I make several changes in my life to get out of infertility? I have been trying to conceive for last few years and I am still not able to get a baby in my life. I have heard about that after the age of 35 you will not able to get pregnant and even the rate is only 20%.

I am not able to get far from anything and I have no idea what should I do? all I know I am a confident woman and I will never make myself guilty for not trying hard enough and I will never put myself in a position to not having a baby in my life. I know on the other side of the pain and fear is the future that i want. I am going for the test and it will help me to figure out about infertility issue.

Much love!

• Welcome to WH! At 35, your odds of getting pregnant after a year of correctly trying every month are still fairly good, but your odds of a miscarriage are significantly higher than if you were 25.

What are the rest of the circumstances in your life? SO? Stress? Sufficient time? etc?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Thanks for question. More info please see:
      Last edited by jns; 08-20-2017, 11:36 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• I am sure your doctors will find out why you're finding it hard to conceive. It's heartbreaking but there is hope.

Comment

• HI Jns and popcorn.

I am really greatful for your feedback. Yes I will try until i get success. Yes there is always a hope until we stand out for something. Thank you so much both of you.

So much love!

Comment

• I am glad to offer support.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarabrown View Post
              to conceive for last few years and I am still not able to get a baby in my life.
              welcome to WH sara
              5 yrs is a long times to struggle

we chose to adopt; maybe you could look into adoption?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to GF's vagina is sore after sex

This has happened to me several times too, such a pain! I found Luvena helps everytime, and I have never had the issue since. Its over the counter, much...

Today, 10:05 AM By Ashley05
              • Reply to Lose Weight More Effectively with Apple Cider Vinegar

When I was a kid, my father would sometimes let some apple cider double ferment into apple cider vinegar. We took bushels of washed apples to the cider...

Today, 08:47 AM By jns
              • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

PandC, as women get older, their eggs become less viable and have more defects. Have you considered freezing some of your eggs in case it takes a few...

Today, 07:54 AM By jns
              • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

Today, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
              • Reply to Hoo hot for sex?

She is not really into spontaneous acts of romance or sex.... it has to be in the bedroom and 99% of the time it is at night... and has told me many times...

Yesterday, 06:34 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X