• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse

Latest Updated Topics

Collapse

• admin
    Falling Head Over Heels In Warmth
    admin
    The Fall season has finally arrived! Grab your Uggs, the Snuggie you shamelessly own, and a cup of that deliciously homemade from-the-box hot chocolate! Not only does the Fall season mean new Fall fashions, it also means cuddle weather is approaching faster than you are probably ready for. For those who already have Cuddle Buddies this season, Congrats! For those who do not—join the freaking club.

While fall is my absolute favorite season of all time, it also reminds me of how “available”...
    12-15-2014, 04:45 PM
  • admin
    Decoding His Body Language
    admin
    The male mind is a complicated thing to understand. Guys complain about females being a complex and difficult being to comprehend but men are just as much of a mystery as we are. Chances are you’ve come across a male in your life that basically through you for a loop. You couldn’t tell whether he liked you; or if he did it was hard to decipher if his feelings were non-committal or sincere; and your feelings about him were dependent on what he thought of you or how he felt. Now deciphering all this...
    12-15-2014, 02:09 PM
2 results in 0.0038 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Falling Head Over Heels In Warmth

in Home

Falling Head Over Heels In Warmth

The Fall season has finally arrived! Grab your Uggs, the Snuggie you shamelessly own, and a cup of that deliciously homemade from-the-box hot chocolate! Not only does the Fall season mean new Fall fashions, it also means cuddle weather is approaching faster than you are probably ready for. For those who already have Cuddle Buddies this season, Congrats! For those who do not—join the freaking club.

While fall is my absolute favorite season of all time, it also reminds me of how “available”...
    See more | Go to post

• Decoding His Body Language

in Home

Decoding His Body Language

The male mind is a complicated thing to understand. Guys complain about females being a complex and difficult being to comprehend but men are just as much of a mystery as we are. Chances are you’ve come across a male in your life that basically through you for a loop. You couldn’t tell whether he liked you; or if he did it was hard to decipher if his feelings were non-committal or sincere; and your feelings about him were dependent on what he thought of you or how he felt. Now deciphering all this...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X