• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse

Latest Updated Topics

Collapse

• admin
    Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
    admin
    I love the smell of lemon in my home, especially during the boring dull winter months. I already knew there are many uses out there for lemon other than its beautiful smell, but I was shocked at the amount of uses that are out there; not only nutritionally but for around the home.

This sour little fruit has a ton a nutrients! It contains citric acid, flavonoids, B-complex vitamins, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber. The lemon peel alone contains as much...
    12-15-2014, 04:55 PM
  • admin
    The Great Green Tea Debate
    admin
    You know what they say, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing – the same can be said if you’re a huge fan of green tea. Now before you go all crazy on me and start reciting all of the positive benefits that come with green tea, let me make it clear that the supplements are what you should be paying very close attention to. The tea? Not so much…

Recent studies have been released that suggest the intake of green tea supplements that exceeds the recommended daily dosage can...
    12-15-2014, 03:46 PM
  • admin
    Most Effective Foods For Your Health
    admin
    As women we are genetically programmed to constantly obsess over ways that will make us thinner, prettier, happier, smoother, and so much more. We often opt for ways that are simple and produce fast results—and most of the time these are the most unhealthy and ineffective ways to have long lasting health benefits. Nowadays it’s hard to enjoy the foods you like because of the calories, fat, sodium, or sugar contents levels. Often the foods that are of extreme benefit are not up to par with our...
    12-15-2014, 03:01 PM
  • admin
    Foods That Help Alleviate Period Pains
    admin
    We all have our own cravings during our periods. Why? During the time leading up to our periods, and a short while after our monthly menstrual cycle, our bodies are naturally in a “breeding state.” This basically means our estrogen levels peak during its fertile time causing our bodies to desire a higher calorie consumption to help fertilize the ovulated egg. Along with cravings come those pesky and painful period pains, (yes, the alliteration was completely necessary). Fortunately, there are...
    12-15-2014, 02:25 PM
  • admin
    Juice Your Way to Health this Winter
    admin
    If you happened to catch the inspirational documentary, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, then you are no stranger to the topic of juice fasting. Viewers of the film, nutritionists and those that read health publications religiously are aware of the amazingly drastic effects juicing can have on their weight, and there are various other reasons why a juice fast every now and then is beneficial to the human body.

As we prepare more and more for the colder days of winter, or what I like to “hibernation...
    12-15-2014, 01:55 PM
5 results in 0.0001 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

in Home

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

I love the smell of lemon in my home, especially during the boring dull winter months. I already knew there are many uses out there for lemon other than its beautiful smell, but I was shocked at the amount of uses that are out there; not only nutritionally but for around the home.

This sour little fruit has a ton a nutrients! It contains citric acid, flavonoids, B-complex vitamins, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and fiber. The lemon peel alone contains as much...
    See more | Go to post

• The Great Green Tea Debate

in Home

The Great Green Tea Debate

You know what they say, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing – the same can be said if you’re a huge fan of green tea. Now before you go all crazy on me and start reciting all of the positive benefits that come with green tea, let me make it clear that the supplements are what you should be paying very close attention to. The tea? Not so much…

Recent studies have been released that suggest the intake of green tea supplements that exceeds the recommended daily dosage can...
    See more | Go to post

• Most Effective Foods For Your Health

in Home

Most Effective Foods For Your Health

As women we are genetically programmed to constantly obsess over ways that will make us thinner, prettier, happier, smoother, and so much more. We often opt for ways that are simple and produce fast results—and most of the time these are the most unhealthy and ineffective ways to have long lasting health benefits. Nowadays it’s hard to enjoy the foods you like because of the calories, fat, sodium, or sugar contents levels. Often the foods that are of extreme benefit are not up to par with our...
    See more | Go to post

• Foods That Help Alleviate Period Pains

in Home

Foods That Help Alleviate Period Pains

We all have our own cravings during our periods. Why? During the time leading up to our periods, and a short while after our monthly menstrual cycle, our bodies are naturally in a “breeding state.” This basically means our estrogen levels peak during its fertile time causing our bodies to desire a higher calorie consumption to help fertilize the ovulated egg. Along with cravings come those pesky and painful period pains, (yes, the alliteration was completely necessary). Fortunately, there are...
    See more | Go to post

• Juice Your Way to Health this Winter

in Home

Juice Your Way to Health this Winter

If you happened to catch the inspirational documentary, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, then you are no stranger to the topic of juice fasting. Viewers of the film, nutritionists and those that read health publications religiously are aware of the amazingly drastic effects juicing can have on their weight, and there are various other reasons why a juice fast every now and then is beneficial to the human body.

As we prepare more and more for the colder days of winter, or what I like to “hibernation...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X