Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

once again..... i need help...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again..... i need help...

ok so....... i met this girl a couple of weeks ago. our first date was a quadrupal date. so i really didnt talk to her. on the second date we met up at a friends house and once again we really didnt talk. the third date we met up at an ice cream parlor and we actully talked and we went to my house so that i can show her the new house i moved into. i think we hit off quite nicely. we talked for a few hours. then i found out she just broke up with her boy friend 4 weeks ago and they dated for about 4 years. she seems like a really good person. i havent met one this good ever. should i try to persue her?

• Why not?

Comment

• ya follow thru if you are intersted. What are you worried about that the x could come on the scene and steal the show? IF she left because it was bad and draining then give her space when she asks. Keep it at a dating level and have fun.

Comment

• Yeah totally go for it, Have fun dating it's part of life. If she needs space make sure you give it to her, its tough coming out of a long term relationship, so just take it slow and who knows where things may go. Best of luck dear.
        Withered
        Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes and then that way if they get angry they will be a mile away and barefoot

Comment

• I am persuing it. Now it seems like a good idea. we have went out a few times already and she is making plans to see me more. the only thing thats kinda worrying me is that im afraid she may be on the rebound and i was the first guy to ask her out. this has happened to me alot. i will try once more with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndhandsmoke View Post
            I am persuing it. Now it seems like a good idea. we have went out a few times already and she is making plans to see me more. the only thing thats kinda worrying me is that im afraid she may be on the rebound and i was the first guy to ask her out. this has happened to me alot. i will try once more with this one.
            I think your biggest problem is that your feeding yourself all of these negative thoughts and What if's.

I think you should cut it out and have fun with her. Talking is great put it is boring. Add a little more spice and try a little teasing and pleasing. If this is a dramatic change for you then you need to introduce it in small bits.

As far as the rebound goes... A rebound guy is nothing more then a stepping stone into the dating world. How are you different then other men? If you can show her that you are fun, interesting, charming, confident, and unpredictable. I guarantee she wont be leaving your side anytime soon.

Hope this helps

Live laugh and love
            Nice guys don't finish last, weak guys finish last.

Comment

• welp, me and her been spending time with each other. we went to a photo gallery and met up with another couple for dinner. welp the couple we met up with are my really good friends. before we went to the photo gallery i aked her where i stood with her and she said she isnt looking for anything right now, so i was cool with that, figured we could be friends first then when shes ready than i would be ready. welp after dinner we all went to play pool and have drinks. she told my friend that she wanted me to kiss her. so i did later on when i took her home. its been 2 days since then and i havent heard a word from her. what should i do now? should i drop her like a bad habit?

Comment

• Why not keep it light? Have you called and she just hasn't been available? If not maybe she is wondering why you haven't called her? If you can't reach her within a few days why not try something creative? Send her a postage paid, self addressed "customer satisfaction" survey, come up with some silly/serious questions.

In order to provide a higher quality experience please give me your feed back:
                What was the most positive.....
                Please rate on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest....

Have fun with it. Maybe that will get her thinking that she should give you another look.
                Or think up your own thing, you know her what do you think might grab her attention without being pushy?

Comment

i aked her where i stood with her and she said she isnt looking for anything right now,
                  You should NEVER EVER EVER ask a girl that question.

It translates to something like: Hi i really really like you and hope you feel the same way i do eventhough we barely know each other. Can you please rate me so i know what I'm doing wrong, so i can change to be the perfect date. I really dont want to mess this up because you are the only girl in my life right now. DO YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!

2nd. Never give a girl an option of either A or B. Here are the options going on in her mind
                  YES! "If i say yes he is going to think i really like him and want him to be my boyfriend." I dont really even know him yet what if i make a mistake and he turns out to be a creep. He is going to be calling me everyday bothering me. WHY DID HE ASK ME THIS!

NO! "Im not inlove with him so the answer must be no" is he interesting enough to go out again" If i choose no then maybe he will work alittle harder showing me how cool he really is. What if he takes it the wrong way and doesn't want to talk to me anymore. GOD! "WHY DID HE ASK ME THIS!
                  By her choosing no it was pretty much her telling you to slow down and DONT GIVE HER THESE DAM OPTIONS

Originally posted by 2ndhandsmoke View Post
                  so i was cool with that, figured we could be friends first then when shes ready than i would be ready.

BOOOOOOOO!
                  You pretty much gave in to a little test. It really doesn't show much confidence and moxie. Which are maybe the two most attractive traits that women look for in a man.

Let me ask you a question! How many times did you touch her? It doesn't have to be sexual even a cat and dog need to be touched to show that you like them. It is comfort building, especially to women!

When your talking tap her shoulder, tap her arm. Say come here grab her hand.

The problem is if you don't intimidate contact THROUGHOUT the date then when it comes time for the kiss its this BIG HURDLE YOU HAVE TO CLIMB.

she told my friend that she wanted me to kiss her. so i did later on when i took her home.
                  THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE of what a women says and what she wants are two different things. It also proves my point of her not wanting for you to think she is unattractive if she gave you that NO.

its been 2 days since then and i havent heard a word from her. what should i do now? should i drop her like a bad habit?
                  Why? Because she hasn't spoke to you in two days???? Do you really believe this. If a women has a life that doesn't circle around you then you drop her?

Listen man. Give her a call if give her this message

"you know (Girls name) i know why you haven't called.

your afraid of calling me because you know that once we start talking your going to fall deeply in love with me. here is a secret... its going to happen anyways so dont resist it."

She will most likely laugh and then give you a reason why she hasn't called to which you reply with something like "Well I already have plans for tonight and tomorrow morning but what is your schedule like for the rest of the week"

If she flakes on you then you already messed. Let it be a lesson to you.

BTW. Go on google and type in "David DeAngelo newsletters" He is a dating guru and will help you out.

Comment

• One more thing...

If she said she was busy for a date, you should bust her chops. Tease her. Give her a hard time.

"Busy? What could you be doing that would be more fun? Cleaning your gun? Watching Lethal Weapon for the 37th time? C'mon! Live a little!"

Have fun with her and keep it up. What have you got to lose? You're not dating her now are you?

Guess what? The worst case is that you won't be dating her later on either.

Do you see the mindset? There is NO POSSIBLE LOSS.

That is what is most important... That you learned how to think like a confident Alpha Man, not whether or not she likes you or not.

Good luck

Live laugh love

Comment

• a couple of weeks ago, we decided to just be friends. i felt like we couldnt be anything more, i couldnt see a future with her. but we still talk every now and again. last week i was at a going away party for a friend of mine. there was this girl there that i have kinda known for a while. we ended up hooking up that night. a couple of days past and we went out and hung out with friends. i have been staying the night at her house ever since then. i know we really need to slow down, but i like spending time with her. she will try to get me to go to the rest. where she bartends so that she can see me. this is leading up to my question. i just turned 22 and shes 25. she i be a little concerned about it? shes mature and maturity is what lacked in alot of my past relationships. good thing is i also passed the big "brother" test.

Comment

• quick question, how do i respond to a comment on my page or on some one else's page. its driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!

Comment

a couple of weeks ago, we decided to just be friends. i felt like we couldnt be anything more, i couldnt see a future with her. but we still talk every now and again. last week i was at a going away party for a friend of mine. there was this girl there that i have kinda known for a while. we ended up hooking up that night. a couple of days past and we went out and hung out with friends. i have been staying the night at her house ever since then. i know we really need to slow down, but i like spending time with her. she will try to get me to go to the rest. where she bartends so that she can see me. this is leading up to my question. i just turned 22 and shes 25. she i be a little concerned about it? shes mature and maturity is what lacked in alot of my past relationships. good thing is i also passed the big "brother" test.
                          Its only a problem if you let it be.

She likes you man, your obviously doing somthing right. So keep it up and enjoy your time with her.

Whatever your did that got her attracted in the first place, all you need to do is be that same man and she will continue to enjoy spending her time with you.

Change it and be a nervous wreck around her and it will force her not to trust you and you will seperate.

Good luck wish you the best

Live laugh and love

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                          X