Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Husband makes me feel free

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Husband makes me feel free

I am putting this in dating cause there are so many questions???

I want to get it right how?

PASSION

I believe that you need passion in your life, music, art, anything.

So I was watching something tonight. "Dancing with the Stars"

The woman said " My husband makes me feel free"

OMG true story... This woman's body was in proportion, her face sparkled, her body moved like I did when I was 20 haha, it moved anyway.. with confidence, with sex, with lust, with love, you could see the whole being....

Find a man who says's your perfect, my all, beaufiful, stunning, what ever and watch what sort of woman you become.

Let me add...... The dance reminded of me, reminded me of him, reminded me of present and future.

All I am saying.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

• Right now I feel loved for who I am now and it actually makes me strive to be a better me. Knowing that what you are is more than enough, is freeing, indeed.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Comment

• Love is an amazing thing.
      It is what can get you up out of bed after a horrible night.
      It can fix your bad hair day, because in his eyes...you still look amazing, even with flyaway hair.
      LOVE, my friends...is confidence.
      The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
      -PostSecret

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
        Right now I feel loved for who I am now and it actually makes me strive to be a better me. Knowing that what you are is more than enough, is freeing, indeed.
        thats very true, my new man thinks i am amazing, it gives me such confidence to be loved for myself. i think it does make you a better person.

Comment

• I for one can say that being loved for who you are is a very major part of loving yourself as well. And I can understand what the one woman meant about being free. Its really how I feel, at times I do feel tied down but its how I want to be I have found my perfect match, and he loves me for who I am and I love him for who he is.
          Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes and then that way if they get angry they will be a mile away and barefoot

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X