Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres a good place to meet good guys?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres a good place to meet good guys?

Where is a good place to meet good guys? I am a frequent user of online dating sites, but I am getting bored/discouraged on those.
    I was thinking of these places but still think I am missing ideas:

Jogging along the river
    Church
    College (I start classes soon)

But where are other good places where I can find a GOOD guy?
    "Greatness is a lot of small things done well. Day after day..."

• Group activities - photography trips, hiking tours etc. Volunteer work. Fundraising marches.

Comment

• Just a smile attracts a man, it's about finding what you are after Somit, not what comes along

How is everything going?
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Well I can tell you the club scene is NOT where they are! Lol
        I'm a 41 yr old woman and I went out casually with friends tonight to a local bar and then to a club in our downtown area.
        I was approached by men 22, 24 & 30 yrs old...none my own age. It was great for a laugh and I am genuinely flattered...but wow...

Comment

• from my opinion i think the best place for dating its your real life
          coz everything online its not truth

Comment

• Originally posted by kitty
            I was approached by men 22, 24 & 30 yrs old...none my own age. It was great for a laugh and I am genuinely flattered...but wow...
            A-ha - more details!

You had three men moving on you? Danm girl, must have it goin' on.
            [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Definitely not online .. .

Church.. hehe

Travel more and you'll be amazed with
              the people you meet out there

Comment

• Ok... So facts.

There is a lot of investigating going on for on-line dating verses.......all aspects of fearful scenarios .

Some recently have been revealed as factual. Stalking.. Murder.

OK No seriously. One woman found that his profile picture upon meeting was false. This is recent. He instead had missing teeth, no ironed clothes, crinkled. She had arranged to meet him at a station. Go to lunch, she was embarrassed so took him to hers for coffee. Threats, etc and appearance and death.

One of my first words were about on line dating. Carp but it is what it is.

I used to think that it was a bit of dressing up, finding, now? Don't do it, full stop in my opinion... It's become too dangerous.
                PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• School will probably be a good place to meet someone. You'll be come friends or at least acquaintances with your classmates, and even if you don't meet someone directly at school, I'm sure you'll make friends and maybe they know someone who's nice and single.
                  ~Catwoman~

Comment

• My suggestion is Martial arts and fitness classes. You could see those who are really healthy and fit

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X