Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

teacher love

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teacher love

ive recently fell inlove with my teacher and he told me he felt the same.. he keeps me behind school for sex filled detentions?! i know its wrong byt i love him

im 15

• Originally posted by sad View Post
    ive recently fell inlove with my teacher and he told me he felt the same.. he keeps me behind school for sex filled detentions?! i know its wrong byt i love him

im 15
    Hi sad.

It is okay for you to pose this question and i suspect you have a question but haven't actually stated one.

When i was at school i fell in love with my teacher as well, drama teacher.

I would have been about your age.

I went to school hiding my make up as i wasn't allowed to wear any and then try my hardest to get it of before i got home, but my Mother always spotted the left over mascara and thought i was just being girly.

It drove me mad.

Each day i couldn't wait to be in that class. And, i received special attention, and lots of eye contact, and he instigated it.

We talked about it, and i was a Virgin. Having said that to him, he refused and i'm grateful for that part now, but i was also sexually charged i guess and wanted to learn, still do.

After i finished school, and was of age, he changed his total pattern, somehow he kept letting me know what he did, ie) where he played squash for instance. He stated that he would not take my virginity but if someone else did to " knock on his door".

I was in total love or so i thought.

I went there once, and that is when i learnt that he had a fiancee. She was beautiful and she said hello to me, i kind of felt that she knew his antics as she smiled as well.

I am glad therefore, that i saw that.

I don't know what to say to you other than truly, please report him.

I wish i did to this day. If he was different and took me due to being young and nieve, it would be a crime.

But he still had me wanting him to be with him and marry him because, well i was so young.

And, that to is a crime.

Please, think about this carefully very carefully and do the right thing because next year it will be another girl just like you....

She may be scared for life and you may just do some good for someone else.

I know it's hard, as you love him but you will learn to love another as well...

Sorry, truly but this is the only explanation i can offer you as it could have happened to me, but i also remember the "love" bit.

Look after yourself and you mentioned on another thread that you are only bleeding for a week.

I am not sure if you therefore have been using a condom, or are on the pill, but if neither, you must not have sex with this man anyway...

But please see that you are not alone and a lot of women i am sure had crushes on their teachers, it's more than normal in that regard, as they are teaching and you like their authority and wisdom....

Have a think....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Really? I smell a troll.

However, if it is true..... Well, for a start he could lose his job.... as well as be brought up on criminal charges.

When I was a schoolboy I used to fantasize about my maths teacher... And if I was a teacher I'd probably fantasize about my students... However the reality of it is a bit different....

I don't need to mention the possible abuse of power, or the significant age difference...

But yeah, for some reason this seems too "good" to be true...

Comment

• What is a troll?

I get your drift but isn't that a small make believe person or something?

CW

Comment

• A troll is someone who posts to stir things up/entertain themselves... often lying in the process.... Ie this could be a bored 30 year old guy... A troll....

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
            A troll is someone who posts to stir things up/entertain themselves... often lying in the process.... Ie this could be a bored 30 year old guy... A troll....

Mmmm, just googled it....

Thanks for the um lessons on internet "be wary" learnt another one last night.....

Well, i hope this young lady is posing a question that she wishes for an answer of.....

I wait in anticipation of the reply...

CW

Comment

• In case this is true ....
              Just stop. He doesn't love you; he's abusing you.
              Chances are you won't be able to prove he did it; he'll lie out his teeth to keep his job and it will be your word against his. Your heart is going to be violently broken either way it goes.
              This isn't love, it's abuse.
              <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by sad View Post

im 15

Ok if this is true, holy CR*P!!! This is VERY VERY WRONG. You are a child and he is an adult. It's against the law. It's the news all the time men and women teachers taking advantage of their students. And guess what they've gone to jail for it.

Sad, you need to tell someone and get this ended immediatley!! I know you may not want to get him in trouble and he has you convinced this is right but its not darlin, ITS WRONG. I'm sorry for you and I hope you realize how wrong this is and that this man is wrong to do this to you. Don't let him hurt you anymore or anyone else.
                True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be and will not be...

Comment

• thank you for your advice its really made me think about what i am doing... i know i should phone the police however i still have feelings for him and could never see him get hurt

and im not sure what the troll thing about but if youre accusing me of lying then id like you to ask yourself what you would do in my position? that was the only time ive ever got that off of my chest and i would NEVER lie about something so deep

thankyou CW, having heard from a person who has had a similar experience really has opened my eyes.. i still get taught by him and its so akward i just want to scream out what weve done but i know he will just deny it

Comment

• You know, if you REALLY did want to catch him out, and tell people about it - it would be easy enough to prove. I mean, you said you didn't want him to get hurt but also said you wanted to tell people.... But they wouldn't believe you.

If you're worried about him denying it, it's pretty much as simple as having a dictophone or tape recorder in your bag and just record him saying some dodgy stuff.... Him saying he didn't do anything will look pretty feeble next to a tape recording of him coming onto you....

Everyone should have a dictophone - just in case.

Comment

• What he is doing is clearly wrong - and very illegal. For your sake - and his, you must stop immediately. Other peple will notice, and he will eventually go to jail - maybe for a long time.

Whether you should turn him in is a tougher question. If he is attracted to girls as young as you, he is seriously disturbed. Unfortunately our society takes this sort of behavior so badly that a report is likely to send him to jail and put him on a sex-offenders list.

It sounds simple, "just turn him over to the police", he is a bad person (and he is, if he is having sex with one of his 15 year old students). But - it is serious - very serious.

You must stop having inappropriate contact with him immediatey.

I need to really think about the rest.....

Comment

• SAD
                        and im not sure what the troll thing about but if youre accusing me of lying then id like you to ask yourself what you would do in my position? that was the only time ive ever got that off of my chest and i would NEVER lie about something so deep

If you read what ANON said, of what a troll is, then you may understand, it is not calling you a lier and it's always important to get things of your chest.

I also like his advice above.

But, is there maybe a "teacher" that you get on really well with, a female one maybe? One that you can confide in and then let her know of the "date" so she can bust him?

I know you say you don't want to hurt him and trust me, i also liked my teacher remember, so would have felt the same, but remember, you are out of school after, and the next girl going into his class will be you.

And, she may very well hurt for the rest of her life over it and you have a chance to not only stop him using you, but others...

Think about it, sweet.

CW

Comment

• I do think it's a bit strange how ferverantly we frown on men being interested in younger women... Not that I agree with it - but in America people would be complaining about sex with a sixteen year old, which in the UK is legal... And someone at secondary school can be 16 (12-16).

Then I think, is one year or six months really that much of a difference? Aren't these all just arbitrary lines we draw since we need some sort of a cut off point?

I had a kiss and a grope with a fourteen year old once - I'm not at all proud of it - in fact it disturbed me for a while, I was totally drunk and she was all over me but I should've known better, I was six years older at the time. Legally, I suppose, I commited statutory indecent assault. Did I deserve to go to jail? I wouldn't have said so.

Comment

• I agree with Little, it is abuse. Even if you were older, the fact that he is your teacher and you are his student is what's wrong. It's not allowed.
                            If you want to catch him out then maybe tell your best friend when you'll be meeting and she/he can turn up, then it won't be just your word against his. Or when you're staying behind at school to be with him, tell your mum to pick you up earlier..

Comment

• Careful. Anonymous boards are not really anonymous - you can be tracked. If the "fantasy" you posted had been real you would have just admitted to statutory rape (in most states). I doubt anyone would prosecute, but probably not a great idea to say it anyway.

Originally posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
                              I do think it's a bit strange how ferverantly we frown on men being interested in younger women... Not that I agree with it - but in America people would be complaining about sex with a sixteen year old, which in the UK is legal... And someone at secondary school can be 16 (12-16).

Then I think, is one year or six months really that much of a difference? Aren't these all just arbitrary lines we draw since we need some sort of a cut off point?

I had a kiss and a grope with a fourteen year old once - I'm not at all proud of it - in fact it disturbed me for a while, I was totally drunk and she was all over me but I should've known better, I was six years older at the time. Legally, I suppose, I commited statutory indecent assault. Did I deserve to go to jail? I wouldn't have said so.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X