Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinder

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinder

What do you think about Tinder?
    Somebody use it?

• I don't, but it seems to be quite the trend in larger cities. Have you used it?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I have not used it. I have friends that have. Mixed reviews.

Comment

• I haven't used Tinder myself, but it could be good. I suppose if millions of people use it, it can't be bad. As a dating site, it must do well. Anyhow, I don't use it.

Comment

• I used it while living in Chicago and NYC, and I never got any matches. So then I started swiping right on every girl and I still didn't match except with girls who were webcam models (ie were looking for guys to pay them to be on cam). But a friend of mine (who is very good looking) has had a lot of success with Tinder and another similar app called Bumble.

Comment

• I was on Tinder for a while. I had a lot of matches but not even half of the guys would actually chat or keep a conversation. I have also used Coffee Meets Bagel and JustDating and I've met some nice guys there.

Comment

• It'd be nice to meet someone special: regardless of whether on Tinder or on the bus. Still, I am sure there are many success stories on Internet dating websites. I think there is someone special for everyone: but a person needs to go out into the world to meet them. Live your life and someone special will happily come along. I do also think no amount of plus points on a profile can create chemistry. When it does, though, that is wonderful.

Keep your options open as to where to meet your new partner!

Comment

• Hi Charles! Welcome!
                This post is a couple years old now. Are you interested in making a new post on your dating experience?

Comment

• Tinder is a place for people to say weird sexual stuff they wouldn't normally say. I have a couple of friends who found relationships on there but I just sold my underwear, marine clothes, pee'd on someone and had random sex.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

I think that's the bottom line! Each person/couple should do whatever feels right for them -- even if it is to please the other party, so long as it's...

09-15-2020, 10:36 PM By JonnyR
                  • Reply to When to call it quits?

It makes perfect sense, though. It might not be fool-proof but really if you find yourself rooting for one side over the other, that kinda tells you exactly...

09-15-2020, 09:47 PM By Strega
                  • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Aside from keeping a bare bikini line in the summer months, I’ve never felt pressured from a societal standpoint to keep my pubic hair a certain way....

09-15-2020, 09:12 PM By Strega
                  • Reply to Letting a friendship fade away

Emily D. thanks....

09-14-2020, 05:13 PM By atskitty2
                  • Reply to When to call it quits?

The guy my friend was dating apparently sensed her disinterest, and asked her if she'd like to continue dating. She avoided the question, and that was...

09-14-2020, 05:09 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
                  • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
                  Working...
                  X