Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After The Chase (Guys)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After The Chase (Guys)

Hi,

My question is: Once you've chased a girl, dated and have fallen in love with her, are you bored because the chase is over? Is there anything a girl can do about that?
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

• Naa not me. I'm not all about the chase myself, yeah it's fun and all, but I like the comfort of having someone special more. Plus it takes years to really know someone on a deep level and people are always growing and changing - that journey is what I like! But you don't want things to get too routine either.... I think if you fall for a woman it will get better as you get closer and build more memories together....IMO

But a lot of people tell me I'm not the average guy sooooo this may just be me

Comment

• Depends on the guy. Personally, the chase doesn't do all that much for me. If I really like a woman, the important thing for me is to be with her. Others like the chase because being able to meet the challenge gives them a confidence boost. It's the same with some women who go out of their way to play hard to get, and then receive an ego boost when the guy doesn't back down and still shows interest.

It varies from guy to guy and from couple to couple, but I'd worry if too much of the excitement is based on the chase. That would indicate to me that the resulting relationship is based more on infatuation and a need for approval than on mutual admiration and respect. Your mileage may vary.

If two people are happy with each other but worry that things might be becoming boring, then it is important to find ways to keep the spark. I think the general rule is to have variety and introduce new things and ideas, whether it is in your daily routine in general or in the bedroom specifically.

Try new hobbies together, try new restaurants, etcetera. Break the routine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThexMrs View Post
        Hi,

My question is: Once you've chased a girl, dated and have fallen in love with her, are you bored because the chase is over? Is there anything a girl can do about that?
        "I'm a guy" you know one of the guys? x

You shouldn't get bored if in love.

You would if won the prize, have won and be fored....

Does it therefore not depend if the words of "love" were real.

Running... Not a guy... Gone....
        CW

Edit.

Oh.. Um no Gone.................
        Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 09-27-2009, 04:32 AM.
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThexMrs View Post
          Hi,

If he gets bored he didn't love her in the first place. That's called infatuation.

Without mutual respect, love can't exist. It would follow, look for reasons as to why he doesn't respect her anymore. Did she do something, say something, did he find something out? Did she have sex with him too soon?

fwiw - I don't advocate "the chase." For the most part, I don't associate with women who attempt mind games.

The only thing the girl can do is to watch the actions of the man. His actions will tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

• Thank you all for your thoughts.

The reason I asked this is because I dated my ex for a year and we broke up due to complications. We went our separate ways for a few months and are now back where we once were but without the title. He tells me that he loves me all of the time and how amazing I am. I just worry that because I never made him chase me really that he will get bored. I'm head over heels in love with him and I'm not afraid to tell him that either. So... That's why.

Thanks again.
            "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
            • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
            • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
            • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
            • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
            Working...
            X