Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My best friend is divorcing after 32 years of marriage

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend is divorcing after 32 years of marriage

(Personal info deleted)

• Be happy for her, is what I think... She's been going through this for years and finally had the courage to walk from it..

She will need your support but she has come to realisation that she does in-deed deserve better, or she wouldn't have made the move finally.

It's sad that we "waste" time in trying to work marriages when they are in this state but encourage her of her new life that will un-fold and that she will never wake and wonder what's in store for her today, now she will wake and smell the roses and see the beauty around her as she is free.

That's a feeling I will never forget, after the shaking and a few tears shed walking out and into my new home...

But, I have never been happier...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• i agree with CW, it is a long journey back from an abusive marriage, but leaving is the most important step, i hope she does write to you, as sometimes writing things done is so good for dealing with pain. where is she going, why dont they have the internet - that sux!
      Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 10-02-2009, 06:26 AM. Reason: correction for member

Comment

• Well you may miss her and feel badly that she went through that but just think - she is getting something better - she's getting out of an ugly situation! Stay in touch with her and give her lots of positive encouragement.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
        • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
        • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
        • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
        • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
        Working...
        X