Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weird friend

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird friend

I have this weird friend who claims that his wife lets him mess around with other women because she wants him to be happy. I don't believe any of the stuff he says because what kind of wife lets her husband do that. They are not swingers or anything because if that was the deal then wouldn't the both of them be messing around with other people? He is only one that messes around. The wife is not allowed to because according to him it makes things less complicated and plus she doesn't want to. He has told lots of strange stories about his sex capades with other women. One of them is that his wife let him have sex with her best friend in their own bed while she took care of her friend's kid. She did it as a favor because the friend's husband hasn't given her any in a while. Whatever. He has girlfriends that he sees and has sex with. With his current one he bought her a vibrator as gift this past Christmas. What kind of wife lets her husband buy sex toys for other women? I don't believe this stuff. Do you guys not believe it either?

• Many people walk this planet and see life differently.
    Who's really to know which one is reality and fantasy?
    In my type of world, that is major fantasy! Who knows?

Comment

• this is not uncommon and not something new

fantasy??? maybe in dreams, in reality 0.00001%

Comment

• I don't believe i that man either! There are really people who goes beyond their wildest imagination.

Comment

• That is quite hard to believe in many cases because many women in relationships want "faithfulness" in there and lot of the times that means not cheat on them....

Comment

• Originally posted by brunettebabe View Post
            I have this weird friend who claims that his wife lets him mess around with other women because she wants him to be happy. I don't believe any of the stuff he says because what kind of wife lets her husband do that. They are not swingers or anything because if that was the deal then wouldn't the both of them be messing around with other people? He is only one that messes around. The wife is not allowed to because according to him it makes things less complicated and plus she doesn't want to. He has told lots of strange stories about his sex capades with other women. One of them is that his wife let him have sex with her best friend in their own bed while she took care of her friend's kid. She did it as a favor because the friend's husband hasn't given her any in a while. Whatever. He has girlfriends that he sees and has sex with. With his current one he bought her a vibrator as gift this past Christmas. What kind of wife lets her husband buy sex toys for other women? I don't believe this stuff. Do you guys not believe it either?
            I personally feel for wife. She just became a victom. R u his mistress?? Is the term "friend" a unique meta for so to speak?? the guy sounds like jerk the wife deseves better than him. in my opinion. Hi everyone...

Comment

• no i am not his mistress. he is an internet friend.

Comment

• i would never become someone's mistress

Comment

• has he offered any such gifts to u?

Comment

no i am not his mistress. he is an internet friend.
                    Thats good... Stay clean my friend he sounds
                    :-/... How should i put??? :-( hummm

Comment

i would never become someone's mistress
                      Cool... Just be careful.. This is the kind of
                      Guy who seems to be trouble.. It seems.
                      Sometimes u wouldnt even know it..
                      How can u be sure??? :-( brunettebabe

Comment

• I've no idea if he's telling the truth or not. He might be talking up his fantasies just to see how you'll respond. Some people get a kick out of describing their sexual encounters to others, even if those encounters only take place in their own minds. The biggest question I have is, why is he telling you this stuff? Does he just feel comfortable sharing it with you because you're an internet buddy he trusts, or do you sense that he has other reasons for talking to you like this? Sorry, guess I just find it odd. I'm friends with lots of guys, but not a single one of them discusses their sex life with me.

As a side note: if he's telling you the truth and these things (or most of them, ha) really are happening, then the couple wouldn't be considered swingers. The term is 'open relationship'. In an open relationship, one or both partners see other people, and sex often is involved. Many people in open relationships have a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of policy, but I suppose it takes all types to make the world go round. I agree with you, though, that this situation sounds extraordinarily odd for the wife to be so accommodating.

Comment

• If something helps make their relationship work, can't say its a bad thing. There are couples that feel "Swinging" makes their relationship better.

When I was in college, I heard a lot of very odd personal stories about sex. One guy who was maybe 20 at the time said he had sex for the first time when he was 14 and it was with a 50 year old woman. Not just once either, but they had a sexual relationship that lasted over a year. He had no regrets and was mostly sad that it came to an end. I remember him cheerfully saying "How many 14 years old get to have great sex 1-2 times a week for a year?".

Comment

• He and I are very open with each other. For some odd reason I feel more comfortable opening up to my internet friends than to my friends that I have known all through school and that I know a lot better. I didn't say he and his wife were swingers. I had said that I think they weren't because wouldn't they both be fooling around. He is not doing this to make his relationship with his wife work. He claims he has a good, happy marriage, but also his wife lets him see other women because she wants him to be happy.

Comment

• I'll bet this is confabulation on the man's behalf. Do you know his wife?

I'll also bet this is an excuse for him to engage in a conversation with you about sex. I'll bet dollars for doughnuts that this guy wants to get into Brunettebabe's underwear.

In a relationship in which one or both partners participate in sex with other people (group sex/threesomes/cuckolding or whatever) it is commonplace for them to do so with at least some discretion in order to protect the reputation of both parties involved, especially of they have children. If I was married with children and took part in activities like that I KNOW that (my wife MORE so than I) would meet a lot of moral criticism, and would want to keep my private affairs private, and protect my partner's reputation, especially where children are involved.

IF this man is telling the truth, there is probably something very wrong with his relationship with his wife; there is a multitude of possibilities which could explain the circumstances, but when you examine the purported circumstances it is highly unlikely that his wife is happy.
                              No matter how objective we try to be, we all see through our own eyes...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
                              • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
                              • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
                              • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
                              • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
                              Working...
                              X