Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COnfused and totally stressed out

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COnfused and totally stressed out

I am student, from India.about to finish graduation.

I am in Love with this guy since some good time now and in relationship with him since the last year.

I love him but we have real family issues which might result in breakdown of this relationship.
    If I move on with him without thinking about my family then all is good. But when i think about them, I feel completely distorted. It's not that I don't love him, he loves me more than me..but sometimes when i think about everything around i become quite depressed. He's interested into everything only with me. But my family will never support us.. if we went for Love Marriage. I have thought many times about it and thought to break this relationship too. But could not. Am I being coward? just because we love each other means everything sometime will be clear and positive for us, and we should keep going with our relationship without thinking much?

or I should stop because of my family thing? because family will face issues of acceptance..!(I'm sorry, yes)

He as a person or as a lover is too good and everything is good too. he don't want me to go. I want to stay but not being at peace these days because of over thinking about some negative issues. will i be a fool to let my Love go?

I am so stressed and confused and totally blank about what to do.. Please Help Please reply.

a desperate Soul awaiting.

• You need to do what will make you happy. Will you regret it in the long run if you let this guy go?

An exercise for making decisions is to imagine which action you would regret more years from now.
    Best of wishes.

Comment

• Graduate, take another 12 months of your lives together.

I understand religion can play a part also in your culture as to who you can and can not marry, are all people happy, having settled for someone to please someone else? No.

Time may make your parents see more as well, probably not but at least they will know you are seriously in love.

You say he loves you more than you.

That something recently happened to make you think.

Therefore, I suggest time.. Remain together, enjoy each other's love and see how you feel in 12 months time.

Explain to him that time may help with family and that you need to both just enjoy each other's love for now don't allow him to force you to decide.. I know that is important to him, fear as well creeps in from his side due to the situation but just love and see where it goes later. You are young.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• ps, can you elaborate about you problems with your families sanctioning this relationship? Are you of vastly different castes or sub-castes (Jāti)? Where will you live and what will you two do for work if you marry? Will you be in an area where love relationships are more common so you have supportive friends?
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• he has a good background and so have I. we have a difference culture altogether. He has a nice job..
          everythings good, just the decision making part is rough..thinking about it..

Comment

• Thankyou chandlers wish for the help. i eally appreciate it.thanks a lot
            stll thinking about it

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
            • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
            • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
            • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
            • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
              changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
            Working...
            X