Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boyfriend's going away...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend's going away...

Hi everyone, I'm posting on my friend PattiSioux's account, it's not actually her it's me, Mandy instead.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Okay so my boyfriend of nearly 2 years is going away the day after my birthday for 9 days to Turkey. I'm 17 and we don't live together. He always goes off for a few weeks at Easter, in the Summer and Christmas for a week or 2 to Scotland to see his dad and I really miss him them but now he's going away for 9 days and I won't be able to contact him as he'll be in Turkey. I know it's only 9 days but I'll miss him so much. Trying to take my mind of it doesn't work because everything reminds me of him. I want him to stay but of course I don't say that to him.

As well as missing him because I adore him and his company I'm worried he might oogle other girls. He wouldn't cheat on me but my values mean not lusting/looking at other people if you're in a relationship, I think he feels the same but I'm scared that lots of girls in bikinis at the hotel will distract him. I want him to be thinking about me if he wants to think about a girl.

• Hi Mandy

If you know he won't cheat, don't stress about this time away...

Who is your favourite male Actor? Singer? Do you ever look at their photos in magazines?

It's natural...

We as women need to know what we have and not worry about "looking" if not touching.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Relationship is all about trust. If you really love him and his love for you, then you have to trust him that he will remain faithful and loyal to you while he is away.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
      • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
      • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
      • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
      • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
      Working...
      X