Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boyfriend went camping and I haven't heard from him

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend went camping and I haven't heard from him

Hi! So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now and he went camping with his coworkers his weekend. Mostly men but a few women as well. I trust him and I don't mind that he is going with men and women. On thursday I saw him before he left and he told me not to worry and that he wouldn't be sleeping in a tent with any girls he was going to share a tent with his male friend. He also told me they might be having a little party friday night when they got there. He left yesterday afternoon and texted me on there drive up and when he got there but after that he hasn't texted me. I asked him how his night was and he never answered and then I texted him goodnight and he never answered. He almost always answers me when I text him goodnight. I just want him to send me a quick message so I know he's okay and I'm getting kind of worried. I don't want to be clingy and try calling him and sending him messages but I just want to hear from him so I know everything is alright. Am I getting worried over nothing? Should I try and contact him again?

• I think you are worrying over nothing. I hate to say it. He is going away for a weekend camping and then off to a party afterwards. Wait until he is back and then ask him all about it. He may not have reception. He may be busy. He may be having fun with the people he went camping with.
    When he gets back you can find out what he got up to and no doubt he will talk at great length about it.

Comment

• Hey.

I'm sorry that you're worried. Maybe there's no reception where he is right now,
      or maybe he has another good reason for not writing. I know how it feels though, Im always trying to think that
      most people don't want to hurt other people, especially not people they love, and your boyfriend is probably not
      trying to hurt you, but sometimes men just don't think in the same way women do. I hope you hear from him soon.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

Today, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
      • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
      • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
      • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
      • thinking of separation

and getting an apt

edited to say:
        changed mind as husband is going to build me 1st floor bedroom

2 story house difficult...

06-02-2021, 02:19 PM By amy40
      Working...
      X