Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

charming stranger is crazy!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charming stranger is crazy!

I dono if I have this in the right spot. But I need to let this out before I burst I think I solved the mystery to clingy dirty beach sex : he's not clingy to stand a point he‘s crazy!! I just found out how to obtain public court records and found out he‘s been charged 17x . Stolen credit cards, possession of stolen items , uttering threats, assault with a deadly weapon , assault on police officer , theft of $5,000. , breach of probation. Etc etc

What the heckler was I thinking falling in the moment with a nutcase? Ill never know. Wondering if I should look behind me when I walk at night. Kind of scared shirtless.

• For some background... here is OP's original thread regarding the beach rendezvous: https://www.womens-health.com/boards...ake-guy-s.html

Just chalk this up to a lesson learned, mz! Hindsight is always 20/20, and you can't undo that evening. You didn't know his history and were in the heat of the moment, so give yourself a break! You're human.

What information does he have besides your phone #?

Given you chose to stop talking to him and block his number, I don't think you should have much to worry about.

Just keep an eye out. as you would for ANYTHING that's suspicious... but no need to be paranoid. If you start seeing him "around" when you previously haven't, that might be some cause for concern. However, if you haven't seen or heard anything of him since your night together and the few text exchanges, I think you should be fine. Based on his history, this guy seems like he's a bit of an impulsive criminal, and an opportunist. You took his "opportunity" away, and he's probably moved on to the next by now.

Comment

• Kmonte85 - I thought I could let it go but couldn't so I ran a background check with his full name & hometown he claimed to be from, his birthday. Got a bit disturbed. I guess your right im most likely in the clear been almost 3 weeks he hasn't exploded my phone.

Comment

• Shesh. Good thing you found out SOONER rather than later. I'm with KM. Don't freak, but be careful (as we should all be anyway). Does he know where you live?

Cut all ties, do not respond to him if he contacts you in any way, and for at least the time being (though it's wise to do it always anyway), be sure to let someone you trust know when you're going to be out and about and then check in with them even if it's just a text to say "I'm home safely". That way you've got others watching out for you a bit as well.

As KM said, hindsight is 20/20. None of us are immune to people like that. Just consider yourself very smart to check into it, and very lucky.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• No, he doesn't he only knows I live North end of town but does NOT know the exact area. It took 45 mintues for me to walk back to my house. I made sure he left long before I started walking. I don't trust very many people on my location. I do crazy stuff but I make sure they don't know my address. He hasn't called or texted me once after I told him that " ill be the bad guy and cut the cord before it gets anymore tangled ..."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex with my daughters Boyfriend???

Long story short, this guy has been with my daughter for 10 years. They just bought a house and had a new-born. After retiring, I've been helping out...

06-15-2021, 09:35 PM By BlondeCougar
          • Normal to Like Significant Other Walking Around Nude in House with a Bush?

Is it normal to like your partner to walk around fully nude in the house with a bush? To enjoy looking at "big chest" and "big behind"?...

06-14-2021, 05:14 PM By lakeocean
          • Erotica

I love erotica! It’s such a fun way to get off. Stimulating the mind and body at the same time. If you like to read erotica too, I’d like to know...

06-09-2021, 12:14 PM By Zoë T.
          • Ever Tried Laser Hair Removal?

I’m interested in getting laser hair removal for my pubic hair and armpits. I’m worried about the pain aspect of laser hair removal - if you’ve...

06-09-2021, 11:40 AM By Zoë T.
          • Grower vs Shower

Does anybody have experience with a guy's penis changing significantly in length when getting hard?? Or not changing at all? I've only experienced a tiny...

06-03-2021, 04:40 PM By Julia W.
          Working...
          X