Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Husband left, what are my rights??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Husband left, what are my rights??

Ive recently discovered an abnormality like an enlarged fleshy pink growth on the right side of my vagina. It's on the hymen I think. Or at least the vulva region. Compared to the otherside it's abnormal. The rest of my vagina is healthy and normal. The fleshy slightly textured growth is like tissue. It's a bit sensitive. It's visibility fluctuates.. Sometimes it's barely visible inside me. It's barely half an inch long. Has never been there before.

Not on BC, 22yrs old. Don't have health insurance. :-(

Please help.... I'm soo worried :-( :-(

• I would definitely go see a doctor, any growth on/in the virgina is cause for concern in my eyes.
    Hopefully it is nothing to worry about, but its best to know for sure.

Comment

• Is it on your hymen or is it just your hymen itself?

Try going to a government health clinic in your county, or to a Planned Parenthood clinic. This definitely needs resolution.
      <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Are you sure this is not just a simple skin tag that has decided to grow in that area? A fleshy texture, no pain, no real sensitivity kinda sounds like a skin tag.
        There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Its actually on the right side. The 'lip' if you will. Its interesting you should bring up skin tags because I did some research and found pictures of skin tags on the hymen. It looked really similar to what I have.

**Its fleshy, lightly sensitive to touch
          **There's no obvious discharge.

**Its slighly bumpy but soft in texture. But similar to how the vaginal walls are you know?
          ** Sometimes it has little tiny white dots. I painlessly took one off and it bled a tiny bit. :-(

I know I don't have STDS because partners I have been with before were virgins and the one I am with now has been tested for STDS.

My period is in like 3 days. I heard skin tags can grow larger when your period is due.

I've had all sorts of weird hormonal changes since before my last period (which was quite mild and short) I use to get painful lumpy fibroids in my breasts but since last month I don't have that. My nipples are sore and breasts have grown. But no painful lumps still! Weird for that to go away.

Please I appreciate this finally getting some attention. I'd really appreciate anymore advice. Thank you.

Comment

• The main problems come from when someone begins to hurt ,oozes pus, or becomes inflamed and red. If it does not hurt or cause discomfort they are really not much of an issue, more of an esthetic "problem" for people. Skin tags are very normal and we have no control over where they pop up but you can go to the doctors and they can remove them. By remove I mean they simply freeze it and it will fall off, or if they are very large they can cut them out after using some local anesthetic so you do not feel anything.
            There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• My Husband left, what are my rights??

My husband left my 2 year old son and I a month ago to live in another state. He is now in VA and my son and I are in NC. He has made uncountable threats and I've gotten a temporary restraining order. He refuses to talk to our son and won't speak to me civilly. He left with the car and ALL of our money and my lease is up next month and i absolutely cannot afford to renew my lease. The only place I have to go is to rent a room from a good friend of mine who is a male. Will I get in trouble for moving in to his house and rent the extra room?

Comment

• Are you and your husband in the process of divorce? Are you formally separated? Contact your county Department of Social Services for emergency assistance.
                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

I think that's the bottom line! Each person/couple should do whatever feels right for them -- even if it is to please the other party, so long as it's...

09-15-2020, 10:36 PM By JonnyR
                • Reply to When to call it quits?

It makes perfect sense, though. It might not be fool-proof but really if you find yourself rooting for one side over the other, that kinda tells you exactly...

09-15-2020, 09:47 PM By Strega
                • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Aside from keeping a bare bikini line in the summer months, I’ve never felt pressured from a societal standpoint to keep my pubic hair a certain way....

09-15-2020, 09:12 PM By Strega
                • Reply to Letting a friendship fade away

Emily D. thanks....

09-14-2020, 05:13 PM By atskitty2
                • Reply to When to call it quits?

The guy my friend was dating apparently sensed her disinterest, and asked her if she'd like to continue dating. She avoided the question, and that was...

09-14-2020, 05:09 PM By atskitty2

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Letting a friendship fade away

Over the past few years, the tone of a friendship of mine has changed. We have a mutual friend, and last week, we finally had an honest chat about how...

08-30-2020, 07:41 AM By atskitty2
                • When to call it quits?

It's sometimes difficult to know when to end a romantic relationship, and for what reasons. Dating can be a challenge, and finding someone worth investigating...

08-30-2020, 07:14 AM By atskitty2
                Working...
                X